+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Lancet fully retracts flawed Hydroxychloroquine scientific study

Re: The Lancet fully retracts flawed Hydroxychloroquine scientific study

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Posting the same message that Gluey did a few days ago doesn't prove that the arguments about this drug are political. The fact that all of those defending it on here before you come from the same side politically doesn't help such a claim either.
    Apologies for reposting, but isn’t a highly qualified epidemiologist from Yale advocating the drugs efficacy and calling mentioning it’s politicization a cause for concern?

The same goes for those clowns who downplay the efficacy of wearing a mask.

I’m 100% neutral politically when it comes to this virus and view a united front as the best way for us to win.

What a dreamer I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Apologies for reposting, but isn’t a highly qualified epidemiologist from Yale advocating the drugs efficacy and calling mentioning it’s politicization a cause for concern?

The same goes for those clowns who downplay the efficacy of wearing a mask.

I’m 100% neutral politically when it comes to this virus and view a united front as the best way for us to win.

What a dreamer I am.
    The trouble is that to believe that it is really all about political posturing means that you have to accept that all of those scientists and health organisations who argue against the drug are doing so purely because of politics, then you must surely have to accept that there is a chance that politics are motivating those who argue against them as well.

I agree with you about the dreamer bit because my point about scientists disagreeing about this drug was made from a standpoint that they was looking at it from a purely scientific point of view which I suppose is pretty naive really.

The trouble is that to believe that it is really all about political posturing means that you have to accept that all of those scientists and health organisations who argue against the drug are doing so purely because of politics, then you must surely have to accept that there is a chance that politics are motivating those who argue against them as well.

I agree with you about the dreamer bit because my point about scientists disagreeing about this drug was made from a standpoint that they was looking at it from a purely scientific point of view which I suppose is pretty naive really.
    It’s a massive shame that it is even a possibility.
    I wish Trump had kept his mouth shut and let the scientists do the talking.

Fauci is the target of discrediting attempts by certain people of a political persuasion and it’s all taking us further into the mire.

The problem with Hydroxychloroquine is it's dirt cheap and out of patent, so there is no money to be made by the big pharmaceutical corporations. Also many scientific institutions are funded these very same corporations, and individuals may not be in a position to speak freely on the matter. Off the top of my head Ferguson, Fauci and Whitty have all received large research grants from big pharma. Those who do speak out are putting their careers on the line. Bill Gates also wants to see the entire global population vaccinated, and has just said each person will require 3 shots, so that's potentially over 21 billion doses.