+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Holiday parks planning to open July 4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Holiday parks planning to open July 4?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    booked 2, we were going to decide closer to the time

Marriott ( who i own vacation club points with ) this was a suite and it suits us better, they will often upgrade MVC members

Hilton, which as i guess you will know is right on the beach ( infact it has a roped off section i believe where they serve you drinks etc )

just googled opal sands, very nice, bookmarked it for next year i had seen it in person ( its massive ), but didnt know its name, its right by the pier isnt it

got up this morning and our flights have been 100% cancelled now, they were pending for a while as part of the trip was cancelled, now the fight to get our money back on them

on a plus side, the mrs said to me this morning, shall we have a brucey-bonus week ( or 10 day ) in oct 1/2 term to Orlando ( she has never wanted just 1 week away, says its too far to fly for 7 days ), which would work out good, i can use my Marriott week, we can get a AP ( which will mean free car parking and we can use it next Aug ) , only have to find spends and the flight money, so who knows ? ? ? i might get a trip this year
    Sounds good, the Hilton is right by pier 60, a bit dated now apparently and Marriott is down the other side not directly on the beach.
    That opal sands has built a bar in the dunes just looking out to see, it’s awesome try and get a deal there it would be well worth it.
    Schools out for a two week half term this October, perfect time to go....don’t think you will get the full on Disney expo though.

Re: Holiday parks planning to open July 4?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Sounds good, the Hilton is right by pier 60, a bit dated now apparently and Marriott is down the other side not directly on the beach.
    That opal sands has built a bar in the dunes just looking out to see, it’s awesome try and get a deal there it would be well worth it.
    Schools out for a two week half term this October, perfect time to go....don’t think you will get the full on Disney expo though.
    Opal Sands looks great, will deffo book it next time

we Love Oct, always our fav time to go, except its only for 2 weeks, the plus side of Aug is that we can do more than 2 weeks which i know is decadent but the more you do, the more you want from the place