+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football fans allowed back to watch games

Re: Football fans allowed back to watch games

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    1) The protests were due to a cause. Being against racism and angry over the events in the US is not equivalent of wanting to watch football
    2) I don’t see some people giving the same energy regarding the people at the seasides. (And if anyone misquotes me, notice how I said “some”, not “all”)
    I see you took the blue pill then

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Covid doesn’t discriminate. It’s not going to go easy on people because the cause is more important.

As Eric kept asking - Which one of your friends or family would you be happy to sacrifice because of these protests?
    What are you talking about? I don’t think people should have been out protesting so close together. I’m just saying there’s a reason we aren’t allowed to watch football.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Must happen now.
    These protests have more than 6 people at them so they are illegal.
    No enforcement of the law.
    I think we football fans should protest against restrictions on attending games by turning up.
    One law for protesters another for football fans. Makes me sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Best bit of satire today! ��
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Thanks.
    I despair that some posters here take themselves so seriously that they can't see it for what it is.
    ��

Will it be compulsory to throw bottles and attack Mr Plod after games, or can we wander off to the pub/McDonalds/insert favourite venue ????

Banned

I just cant wait to go to a pub let alone the poxy football

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What are you talking about? I don’t think people should have been out protesting so close together. I’m just saying there’s a reason we aren’t allowed to watch football.
    I’m pretty sure JRH was merely emphasising your point, but it seems like your first reaction is often to be either confrontational or passive aggressive.

It becomes amusing when you add to the fact that the OP was either fishing or being unusually witty. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    That's a different protest, as you can see quite clearly from the fact that the official one is in a park. I don't know about the one you've linked to, must have been an unplanned offshoot of that one

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Cases could rise for any number of reasons, such as the easing of lockdowns, the crowded beaches. But, I am sure that if cases rise in 2-3 weeks time, it will also be the first time the Government will be able to pinpoint the source of the spike.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I’m pretty sure JRH was merely emphasising your point, but it seems like your first reaction is often to be either confrontational or passive aggressive.

It becomes amusing when you add to the fact that the OP was either fishing or being unusually witty. 🤣
    You should try the colonels website, plenty of people fishing over there lol