+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff v Leeds. Sunday June 21. 12 noon. Live on Sky

Re: Cardiff v Leeds. Sunday June 21. 12 noon. Live on Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It has only just occurred to me that many games are starting at midday in the height of summer. How utterly stupid.
    Extra subs and, I think, drink breaks. Even so, it could be over hot and not good if the sun is beating down.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Extra subs and, I think, drink breaks. Even so, it could be over hot and not good if the sun is beating down.
    We've already seen from the German games that the football is being played at a much slower tempo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I hope we are charging them £40.
    And a fined for entering Wales during our 5 year lock down period , trouble is CCTV will not be useful as they all have to wear masks when travelling into our fair country .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And a fined for entering Wales during our 5 year lock down period , trouble is CCTV will not be useful as they all have to wear masks when travelling into our fair country .
    Well they are ugly f uckers

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Easily identified...white vans...union jack flag in the back window...BLDM written in the dirt on the back....vehicle failed it's MoT years ago and is falling apart.