+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket refunds

Ticket refunds

Has anything been put out by the club for single match tickets? I got my Dad tickets for the Leeds and Blackburn games, and my wife and daughter for the Hull game. I'd read something that any refunds might be offset against the option of having access to live streaming of all remaining games.

Re: Ticket refunds

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Has anything been put out by the club for single match tickets? I got my Dad tickets for the Leeds and Blackburn games, and my wife and daughter for the Hull game. I'd read something that any refunds might be offset against the option of having access to live streaming of all remaining games.
    I have unused Flexitickets and am asking the same question. I phoned the ticket office yesterday but it is closed due to COVID. The recorded message suggesting emailing any enquiry which I did but I got an automated reply to say that currently they are not replying to emails but would answer as soon as possible. So I don't know what the situation is. I would be interested in the live streaming option or the ability to use up the tickets next season (whenever that will be!) or a refund as a last resort.

If you bought them on line try and log in go to your account and purchases to see if you get offered options ??

Michael O’Leary is processing the refunds

Read this https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ket-purchasers scroll down for match ticket purchases. If understand it correctly you have missed the deadline and have made a donation to the academy.

has anybody had their refunds yet?