+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dele Alli

Dele Alli

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

1 match ban fair enough but how the FA can justify a 50 grand fine is beyond me.

Re: Dele Alli

I hadn't heard about this until today, did anyone see the video?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I hadn't heard about this until today, did anyone see the video?

The guy he filmed (with the now blurred face) was Chinese.

Not the most racist thing I've ever seen but definitely stupid and ignorant.

Not the sharpest tool in the box Alli.
    I think the fine is about fair, considering he's probably on something approaching that per week.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Not the sharpest tool in the box Alli.
    I think the fine is about fair, considering he's probably on something approaching that per week.
    That sort of amount don't fit the crime regardless of whatever someone earns.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    That sort of amount don't fit the crime regardless of whatever someone earns.
    I completely disagree. Any financial punishment for someone should be relative to their income, in my opinion.

If Dele Alii (for example) gets fined £10,000 for the same crime as me... It could leave me in financial distress but he would't notice the money leaving his account - where's the deterrent for him to not commit the crime again?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I completely disagree. Any financial punishment for someone should be relative to their income, in my opinion.

If Dele Alii (for example) gets fined £10,000 for the same crime as me... It could leave me in financial distress but he would't notice the money leaving his account - where's the deterrent for him to not commit the crime again?
    I agree, smash his phone and ban him from owning one for 6 months. He'd go crazy!!!!!