+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Re: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Do the club e-mail you when completed?

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    By implication it has. They are offering to sell season tickets so that has to be soon, as the season is likely to start in September.
    It depends what you define as soon, I suppose. It may not happen for a month or two - and they won't know for a while if they can offer season ticket holders a place in the stadium as opposed to watching it on a feed.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I haven't had one. Just grateful to get to the end of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I haven't had one. Just grateful to get to the end of the process.
    Thanx

Yes they do, I puzzled out how to register my preference late last night (thanks for all the tips folks) and got a reply/link to what I presume is the page to get the matchday streams as and when required.

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    Yes they do, I puzzled out how to register my preference late last night (thanks for all the tips folks) and got a reply/link to what I presume is the page to get the matchday streams as and when required.
    Time will tell if it works.
    I can envisage a pretty disgruntled forum come matchday with people not being able to watch. I'm also worried, having chosen 1 20/21 credit and 1 refund in my household, that we wont be able to watch anything at all if the system wasnt built to cope with different options.

It would be good to have one.

Thats odd because I didn't get one when I completed the process and according to the original club information, it would take a few days before these are sent out with the tv access codes. Could you post a copy of the reply/link you received, so that we can have a look at it ? You wont be able to access the club tv without the access code anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So if there are no deaths or new virus cases (as in New Zealand) for a reasonable time, do you think this will still be the case ? There would be more chance of getting run over by a bus on the way to the match than catching Covid then.
    No crowds can come back then.

That scenario doesnt look to be likely in the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Ok so I've managed to get to the bottom of it via some other confused people on Twitter.

Click on your name (top right)

Then Transactions list

Then click "complete" (in green next to your season ticket)

There you'll find refund options
    Nope, tried all of that on both my & son's account.

No refund option offered. The blue bar across the bottom just says Go to Transaction!

[QUOTE=Des Parrot;5087816]Nope, tried all of that on both my & son's account.

No refund option offered. The blue bar across the bottom just Go to Transaction

Click on that, 3 options should appear

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

No refund option offered. The blue bar across the bottom just says Go to Transaction!
    Make sure you select and click on your 2019/2020 Season Ticket first.(Having logged in, selecting your name from the drop down list and "transactions"). Then you should see "complete" (green box), click and "options" come up. This presumes you paid for your season ticket as, I think, only the person who purchased the ST can make the option choice. Might be wrong on that but that's the usual way these things work.

Just push ‘go to transaction‘ and you are there. Blue box - ‘refund options’ appears.

I have exactly the same problem. Tried logging in again tonight but the same result. I can click on Go to Transaction but don't get any further options. Will have to email ticket office I presume?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I felt as if I’d won “MASTERMIND”
    Yes it was very uplifting searching though the options, last time I had that feeling was solving a rubric cube

Thats odd because I didn't get one when I completed the process and according to the original club information, it would take a few days before these are sent out with the tv access codes. Could you post a copy of the reply/link you received, so that we can have a look at it ? You wont be able to access the club tv without the access code anyway.
    They sent no code so just try and Google "Cardiff City TV" and if your transaction/preference has gone through and registered, just log in and the site will be free to use. It was for me, unless you've already subscribed to CCTV, in that case try another way to verify your transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I have exactly the same problem. Tried logging in again tonight but the same result. I can click on Go to Transaction but don't get any further options. Will have to email ticket office I presume?
    Just tried again one more time for tonight and looked down the list all transactions. Bizarrely I see I apparently have a ticket for Cardiff vs Leeds for the 1st August 2020! If I click on that then I get the refund option box. However if I click on the FlexTicket transaction which I bought back in 2019, and which is the transaction I am interested in to obtain credit for, I don't get the refund options box! I'm concerned that if I click yes to the former I may only get credit for one game/ticket whereas I have 4 unused tickets left on my FlexTicket card which entitles me to see 4 games.

Does anyone have any thoughts please?

“Does anyone have any thoughts please?“

Ya, still thinking about that presenter’s boobs, on Crouch’s show on Saturday !!!!!

They were GINORMOUS

I've got a ticket on level 4 and when I looked at the Ticket section it says I don't have any season tickets??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Just tried again one more time for tonight and looked down the list all transactions. Bizarrely I see I apparently have a ticket for Cardiff vs Leeds for the 1st August 2020! If I click on that then I get the refund option box. However if I click on the FlexTicket transaction which I bought back in 2019, and which is the transaction I am interested in to obtain credit for, I don't get the refund options box! I'm concerned that if I click yes to the former I may only get credit for one game/ticket whereas I have 4 unused tickets left on my FlexTicket card which entitles me to see 4 games.

Does anyone have any thoughts please?
    I think that you are over thinking this. Because you have a flex ticket with four left and there are only five home games available, you probably need to click on each home game individually to enable you to get the required refund option.

They sent no code so just try and Google "Cardiff City TV" and if your transaction/preference has gone through and registered, just log in and the site will be free to use. It was for me, unless you've already subscribed to CCTV, in that case try another way to verify your transaction.
    How do you know it will be free to use when the actual games are on. Everyone can access the free content of City tv at any time but actual games need an access code if you are not yet a subscriber to the channel. They said in the original information that an access code would be needed and they would e-mail this out within a few days of the option being chosen.

How do you know it will be free to use when the actual games are on. Everyone can access the free content of City tv at any time but actual games need an access code if you are not yet a subscriber to the channel. They said in the original information that an access code would be needed and they would e-mail this out within a few days of the option being chosen.

There will be an InNeR CiRcLe, where ice creams will be distributed

I think that you are over thinking this. Because you have a flex ticket with four left and there are only five home games available, you probably need to click on each home game individually to enable you to get the required refund option.
    OK, thanks for your input. However I don't see any other games listed so I can't see how that would work. I have emailed the ticket office so I'll see what they come back with and post on here. I can't be the only person with this problem as there must be other folk with FlexTickets.

Just received an e-mail from the club with access code for live streaming of matches on club tv. Unfortunately therefore the info you gave out was incorrect. Everyone will receive their own code by e-mail and wont be able to see the games without. You must have been watching the free content.

See Post #11 on the 'Re: Got my i-Player access code now, but....' thread.