+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    This is going to ruffle some feathers.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ket-purchasers
    Why will it ruffle anyones feathers ? We are being given the right to watch all City's remaining games free, including aways, whilst either donating the cost of the remaining home games to the club/academy or having the same money credited against next seasons season ticket or match tickets. Good deal if you ask me and the only thing everyone needs to do is ensure the club has an up to date e-mail address against their name, so that the access code for the games can be sent. I also read it as that anyone who wants a cash refund will be treated as if they are not renewing and will no longer be a season ticket holder, so wont get the game access or any other season ticket benefits and their seat will be released for general sale when this season ends. This appears fair as well. The best thing for the club would obviously be if everyone donated the remaining balance back to them (whether the academy actually gets it or not) as the other option will affect next seasons revenues at a time when the club is already under severe financial strain. I will be happy to do this, as I have already watched 18 home games and will be able to watch the remainder on tv plus the extra aways, so will be prepared to renew at full price whenever they are released for next season. Appreciate that other people will look at it differently but there doesn't appear to be much to complain about.

Well done Cardiff, very sensible offerings.

Although I think the competition should be be for option 1 and not option 2, as that is most selfless option ?

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Well done Cardiff, very sensible offerings.

Although I think the competition should be be for option 1 and not option 2, as that is most selfless option ?
    I thought that too,also a shirt would be nice.Option 1 for me