+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Re: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    8 to 10,000 STs will be more than enough.

Without a working vaccine there will be plenty with no intention of going into a football crowd.
    So if there are no deaths or new virus cases (as in New Zealand) for a reasonable time, do you think this will still be the case ? There would be more chance of getting run over by a bus on the way to the match than catching Covid then.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I think the Club are being fair but naive if they think that option 2 will get underway any time soon. Social distancing
    will be in place for some time to come, although may reduce to 1 metre.
    When we are allowed to watch a live game again the max stadium capacity will be 8-10 thousand. Currently there are around 16- 18,000 season ticket holders, so chances of anyone retaining their current seat is a long shot, and how do they allocate tickets if demand exceeds capacity, as no doubt it will.
    Im going for option 2 and hope the Club is able to justify its optimistic approach to its faithful season ticket holders
    Option one will give the same opportunity and not reduce the clubs income at a time when they need it most.

There must be quite a few season ticket holders who live in the same house as the person sat next to them (son, father, brother, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Option one will give the same opportunity and not reduce the clubs income at a time when they need it most.
    At a time when a lot of people are furloughed, not everyone can afford to donate via Option One.

Those using Option Two get the pro-rata "refund" for the rest of this season, also commit to contributing to ST sales for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    At a time when a lot of people are furloughed, not everyone can afford to donate via Option One.

Those using Option Two get the pro-rata "refund" for the rest of this season, also commit to contributing to ST sales for next season.
    Either option is absolutely fine. In my case my ‘refund’ would be somewhere in the region of £50, which I paid over 12 months ago. I would rather the club keep this and me pay the extra £50 next season but that is a personal decision so as not to put the club under more immediate financial strain and I appreciate that other people may have different views.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So if there are no deaths or new virus cases (as in New Zealand) for a reasonable time, do you think this will still be the case ? There would be more chance of getting run over by a bus on the way to the match than catching Covid then.
    I'll give it a couple of weeks of people being a bit cautious (when things get back to normal) and then Boom! it'll be like it never happened. The caution of this messageboard does not represent society (thank Christ)

I think the Club are being fair but naive if they think that option 2 will get underway any time soon. Social distancing
    will be in place for some time to come, although may reduce to 1 metre.
    When we are allowed to watch a live game again the max stadium capacity will be 8-10 thousand. Currently there are around 16- 18,000 season ticket holders, so chances of anyone retaining their current seat is a long shot, and how do they allocate tickets if demand exceeds capacity, as no doubt it will.
    Im going for option 2 and hope the Club is able to justify its optimistic approach to its faithful season ticket holders
    It makes sense for businesses not to fork refunds in great numbers and to try and maintain their customers so that a future revenue stream is available to them. Hardly naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'll give it a couple of weeks of people being a bit cautious (when things get back to normal) and then Boom! it'll be like it never happened. The caution of this messageboard does not represent society (thank Christ)
    Agree. Whilst I respect the fear to an extent, particularly if you are or live with a severely at risk person, the reality is an a serious amount of people aren't in that group. People seem to have accepted or now want (through fear) to live in a world where where nothing really gets back to normal until a vaccine is produced, which could take years, maybe never.

If they allowed people back into football stadiums, a lot of people will go. Far more likely you'll just have to wear a facemask whilst in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Same as you....going round in circles.
    Yep, round and round and round

Ok so I've managed to get to the bottom of it via some other confused people on Twitter.

Click on your name (top right)

Then Transactions list

Then click "complete" (in green next to your season ticket)

There you'll find refund options

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Ok so I've managed to get to the bottom of it via some other confused people on Twitter.

Then Transactions list

Getting nowhere using the official instructions, so I used your method but sadly I still don't get a "refund options" option only a go to "transaction option" which takes me round in a loop. I don't have a season ticket, just FlexiTickets, so maybe this makes a difference? It shouldn't do according to the instructions.

Any other FlexiTickets fans on the MB having problems?

so, as per usual its quite confusing.
    i'm taking the option of credit towards next season. But only my season ticket is showing on there, not my kids?
    i get their emails from cardiff city, so im presuming that they are linked to my account?
    it's literally like 20 quid i guess but the industry i work in (currently on furlough) is taking a kicking so everything i can scrape even if it's to put towards flexi tickets counts unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It makes sense for businesses not to fork refunds in great numbers and to try and maintain their customers so that a future revenue stream is available to them. Hardly naive.
    I wasn't being critical of what is a good business move in committing customers for the future, rather that they are naive if they think that season tickets, Flexi tickets etc will be on sale anytime soon.
    The EFL will be very cautious about allowing fans back into grounds in any numbers for quite a while yet.

I wasn't being critical of what is a good business move in committing customers for the future, rather that they are naive if they think that season tickets, Flexi tickets etc will be on sale anytime soon.
    The EFL will be very cautious about allowing fans back into grounds in any numbers for quite a while yet.
    Has the club actually stated that tickets will be on sale SOON then?

Then Transactions list

Club dont make it easy do they? Anyone would think they have deliberately hidden away the options for refunds.
    I made the mistake of looking back at transactions over the years and started totting up how much I'd spent on STs, additional home league and cup match tickets, away tickets.....best not think about it. Add on transport, food, beverages and it's a small fortune.

My account shows no transactions and yet there are three season tickets associated with it! 🤨

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Has the club actually stated that tickets will be on sale SOON then?
    By implication it has. They are offering to sell season tickets so that has to be soon, as the season is likely to start in September.

Then Transactions list

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Cheers.
    Yes cheers from me too, the website is useless, I kept clicking the link and going back to the starter page. How anyone is meant to have worked out those instructions is beyond me !

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Yes cheers from me too, the website is useless, I kept clicking the link and going back to the starter page. How anyone is meant to have worked out those instructions is beyond me !
    It’s shambolic - typical Cardiff City.

I’ve had to email them.

follow the instructions above.

I got there after 2 hours of opening and shutting windows (not the casement type)

Followed instructions from here in the end

Do we get a prize for solving the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Do we get a prize for solving the puzzle.

I felt as if I’d won “MASTERMIND”

Then Transactions list

I was going around in circles. (And I don't think I'm thick!!) Came on here to get an answer - and got one. Seriously - thank you!