+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

This is going to ruffle some feathers.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ket-purchasers

Season ticket refunds / credits / live streaming details

From Monday 15th June at 2pm, supporters have the choice of receiving a Ticket Office credit or donating the amount to the club’s Academy (with associated benefits), in lieu of a refund. See below for further detail.

To take advantage of the following options, all supporters will need to log in to or create their Bluebirds Club Account. For assistance in doing, so CLICK HERE.

Options for 2019/20 ST Holders & Corporate ST Holders

Option 1: Academy donation

The value of your pro-rata refund will be donated directly to the Cardiff City Academy.

You will be given free access to stream all remaining games of the 2019/20 regular season via Cardiff City TV.*

Click here from Monday 15th June at 2pm to claim.

Option 2: Ticket Office credit for 2020/21

The value of your pro-rata refund will be given in the form of Ticket Office credit, for use upon Cardiff City Stadium’s reopening for supporters.

You will be able to use the credit for one of four options in 2020/21: (1) Season Ticket renewal, (2) Flex Tickets, (3) Half Season Tickets, (4) Match Tickets.

You will be given free access to stream all remaining games of the 2019/20 regular season via Cardiff City TV.*

You will be entered into a competition, with 10 fans winning our 2020/21 home shirt and VIP hospitality for you and a guest, upon Cardiff City Stadium’s reopening for supporters.

Should you instead opt for a cash refund, you will receive a pro-rata cash refund and will forego your status as a Season Ticket Holder, along with associated benefits. You can do so from Monday 15th June at 2pm, here.

Options for 2019/20 Match Ticket & Matchday Hospitality purchasers

The value of your refund will be donated directly to the Cardiff City Academy.

The value of your refund will be given in the form of Ticket Office credit, for use upon Cardiff City Stadium’s reopening for supporters.

You will be able to use the credit for one of four options in 2020/21: (1) Season Ticket renewal, (2) Flex Tickets, (3) Half Season Tickets, (4) Match Tickets.

You may also request a refund at the above time by clicking here.

T&Cs apply. All Season Ticket Holders and matchday ticket holders must respond by 30th June 2020 (5pm) in order to be eligible for the above options. From 1st July 2020, those who have not taken advantage of these options will automatically be issued with Option 1 of their associated purchase.

For general ticketing queries, please email tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk. For Corporate or hospitality queries, email commercial@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

* Please allow up to 48 hours for receipt of your unique streaming code by email. Supporters are requested to ensure that their information is fully up to date and that their junk filter allows incoming @cardiffcityfc.co.uk emails in order to receive their codes promptly. For any technical issues regarding streaming, please email cardifftvsupport@streamamg.com. Season Ticket holders taking advantage of options 1 and 2 will have access to all nine remaining Championship fixtures. Those purchasing individual streams for games (outside of these offers) will be limited to games that have not been taken by the host broadcaster, Sky or international broadcasters.

Re: Season ticket refunds / credits / live streaming details

Shouldn't you get entered into the competition if you choose option 1 - the donation to the academy? Bit odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    Shouldn't you get entered into the competition if you choose option 1 - the donation to the academy? Bit odd.
    That's what I thought. I was going to donate the cash as I am able to watch the games but it seems an inferior option.

Re: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

I wasn't expecting both access to watch the games and a credit for 20/21.

"Should you instead opt for a cash refund, you will receive a pro-rata cash refund and will forego your status as a Season Ticket Holder, along with associated benefits. You can do so from Monday 15th June at 2pm, here."

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but what does the section above in bold/itallics getting at?

If you take option 3 which is a cash refund you won't be able to watch the remaining games is my reading of it

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    "Should you instead opt for a cash refund, you will receive a pro-rata cash refund and will forego your status as a Season Ticket Holder, along with associated benefits. You can do so from Monday 15th June at 2pm, here."

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but what does the section above in bold/itallics getting at?
    You wont be able to watch the games.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post

You won't get any of the benefits that come with being an ST holder - such as being able to stream the remaining games.

That's how I'm reading it anyway.

Does anyone believe the first option and that the donated money would actually go towards the academy?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You won't get any of the benefits that come with being an ST holder - such as being able to stream the remaining games.

That's how I'm reading it anyway.

Does anyone believe the first option and that the donated money would actually go towards the academy?
    Ok thanks all

I will donate mine to academy as its a good for the future , it should be shown on the balance sheet for the season for this who doubt the club morals .

Up the City

I presumed the competition thing was for both options one and two

Personally think the club have given options for everyone to be happy there, will be going for option 2 myself

Does anyone believe the first option and that the donated money would actually go towards the academy? [/QUOTE]

At first glance, I thought it was suggesting that by taking a cash refund, you give up your status/right to be a season ticket holder

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I will donate mine to academy as its a good for the future , it should be shown on the balance sheet for the season for this who doubt the club morals .

Up the City
    "Should" show or will show? Do donations to the academy show up on the balance sheet as such? Where's Since62 when you need him.

You can add your vouchers for the club shop to the donation too - maybe the academy can buy some more kit with it

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "Should" show or will show? Do donations to the academy show up on the balance sheet as such? Where's Since62 when you need him.

You can add your vouchers for the club shop to the donation too - maybe the academy can buy some more kit with it
    Need to know what the clubs intended funding for the academy next season is, and whether these 'donations' will be on top of that, or just be a replacement source.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Need to know what the clubs intended funding for the academy next season is, and whether these 'donations' will be on top of that, or just be a replacement source.
    This right here is the type of thinking I was hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    This is going to ruffle some feathers.

Why will it ruffle anyones feathers ? We are being given the right to watch all City's remaining games free, including aways, whilst either donating the cost of the remaining home games to the club/academy or having the same money credited against next seasons season ticket or match tickets. Good deal if you ask me and the only thing everyone needs to do is ensure the club has an up to date e-mail address against their name, so that the access code for the games can be sent. I also read it as that anyone who wants a cash refund will be treated as if they are not renewing and will no longer be a season ticket holder, so wont get the game access or any other season ticket benefits and their seat will be released for general sale when this season ends. This appears fair as well. The best thing for the club would obviously be if everyone donated the remaining balance back to them (whether the academy actually gets it or not) as the other option will affect next seasons revenues at a time when the club is already under severe financial strain. I will be happy to do this, as I have already watched 18 home games and will be able to watch the remainder on tv plus the extra aways, so will be prepared to renew at full price whenever they are released for next season. Appreciate that other people will look at it differently but there doesn't appear to be much to complain about.

Well done Cardiff, very sensible offerings.

Although I think the competition should be be for option 1 and not option 2, as that is most selfless option ?

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Well done Cardiff, very sensible offerings.

Although I think the competition should be be for option 1 and not option 2, as that is most selfless option ?
    I thought that too,also a shirt would be nice.Option 1 for me

Donate is the only option. We need to still have a club when this is all over.

So, I decided to check my account details were all ok after having the refund options email. Clicked the link on the email, put my email and password in (100% the right email address). What comes back...."Email not recognised" So, the club sends an email and a few minutes later it tells me that the email address they've just sent an email to isn't recognised! After waiting, tried again and logged in no problem. Given my advancing years I'm now trying to remember what the options were!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Donate is the only option. We need to still have a club when this is all over.
    The owner is worth £1.4bn.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    So, I decided to check my account details were all ok after having the refund options email. Clicked the link on the email, put my email and password in (100% the right email address). What comes back...."Email not recognised" So, the club sends an email and a few minutes later it tells me that the email address they've just sent an email to isn't recognised! After waiting, tried again and logged in no problem. Given my advancing years I'm now trying to remember what the options were!

1.Send your bank account details to cyrilevansawaydays.com
    2.Send your bank account details to cyrilevansawaydays.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Also, the club could simply raise the season ticket prices/match ticket prices so that any "credit" being given for when the stadium re-opens is swallowed by price rises anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

From Monday 15th June at 2pm, supporters have the choice of receiving a Ticket Office credit or donating the amount to the club’s Academy (with associated benefits), in lieu of a refund. See below for further detail.

To take advantage of the following options, all supporters will need to log in to or create their Bluebirds Club Account. For assistance in doing, so CLICK HERE.

Options for 2019/20 ST Holders & Corporate ST Holders

The value of your pro-rata refund will be donated directly to the Cardiff City Academy.

The value of your pro-rata refund will be given in the form of Ticket Office credit, for use upon Cardiff City Stadium’s reopening for supporters.

You will be entered into a competition, with 10 fans winning our 2020/21 home shirt and VIP hospitality for you and a guest, upon Cardiff City Stadium’s reopening for supporters.

Should you instead opt for a cash refund, you will receive a pro-rata cash refund and will forego your status as a Season Ticket Holder, along with associated benefits. You can do so from Monday 15th June at 2pm, here.

Options for 2019/20 Match Ticket & Matchday Hospitality purchasers

The value of your refund will be donated directly to the Cardiff City Academy.

The value of your refund will be given in the form of Ticket Office credit, for use upon Cardiff City Stadium’s reopening for supporters.

You may also request a refund at the above time by clicking here.

T&Cs apply. All Season Ticket Holders and matchday ticket holders must respond by 30th June 2020 (5pm) in order to be eligible for the above options. From 1st July 2020, those who have not taken advantage of these options will automatically be issued with Option 1 of their associated purchase.

For general ticketing queries, please email tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk. For Corporate or hospitality queries, email commercial@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

* Please allow up to 48 hours for receipt of your unique streaming code by email. Supporters are requested to ensure that their information is fully up to date and that their junk filter allows incoming @cardiffcityfc.co.uk emails in order to receive their codes promptly. For any technical issues regarding streaming, please email cardifftvsupport@streamamg.com. Season Ticket holders taking advantage of options 1 and 2 will have access to all nine remaining Championship fixtures. Those purchasing individual streams for games (outside of these offers) will be limited to games that have not been taken by the host broadcaster, Sky or international broadcasters.
    I presume the pro data payment equals the season ticket cost divided by 23 x 5?