+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welsh village residents have their homes flooded for the third time in 2020.

Welsh village residents have their homes flooded for the third time in 2020.

Re: Welsh village residents have their homes flooded for the third time in 2020.

I think that's the wrong link Bob, that's Coronavirus deaths

Re: Welsh village residents have their homes flooded for the third time in 2020.

Must be heartbreaking !!!!

Seen the videos from Gelli. One days rain shouldn't have caused that, poor ****ers.

International

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Seen the videos from Gelli. One days rain shouldn't have caused that, poor ****ers.
    But it wasn't one days rain, it was about a month's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But it wasn't one days rain, it was about a month's worth.
    Which will happen again and again. The point is, it hasn't rained for a while so they should be able to cope with a bloody downpour.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Which will happen again and again. The point is, it hasn't rained for a while so they should be able to cope with a bloody downpour.
    The gratings covering drains are all clogged up - you could see them literally everywhere when out walikng. I got a bit of stick and just pushed it through the gaps in the one outside my house and they were clear in jiffy. Rainwater just pours over them if they aren't cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    The gratings covering drains are all clogged up - you could see them literally everywhere when out walikng. I got a bit of stick and just pushed it through the gaps in the one outside my house and they were clear in jiffy. Rainwater just pours over them if they aren't cleared.
    Yeah we had the conversation on the way home from work, boys are all from up the valleys. Why after a flood can't they blast the ****ers clear?