+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: London Demonstrations....

Re: London Demonstrations....

[QUOTE=jeepster;5086709]
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post

On that board he is saying he has not seen any wrong doing
    It's infested by thick right wing bigots burrowing themselves right up A****' arse.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I Know, just pointing out they dont look too different do they ? ? ? both fighting with the police
    The difference is one lot have turned up with the sole intention of having trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    What are they protesting against?
    Hair loss and type 2 diabetes?
    And being intellectually challenged

I Know, just pointing out they dont look too different do they ? ? ? both fighting with the police

Just read the other board

And people dont think cardiff city has a racist element ?

Fecking hell it's like a national front get together

The obligatory Glasgow Rangers shirt on show on I see.

shocking scenes

Not really shocking, but wrong, and it doesn't help anyone's cause. There is a problem with opportunists, but sadly, the police have been seen as an institution that has done the states bidding on the situation of racism. There's something much bigger at play here and that's the problem with poverty and lack of opportunity, it's got much worse under this Tory regime and the Austerity measures put in place to attack the poor for the criminality of the rich. There was a small chance at the last election in my opinion under Corbyn, but that was never going to happen as we live in an image obsessed society that still has roots in colonial thinking, certainly with the ruling classes and sections of media, and now with the poorest and most disadvantaged due to lies over immigration and political neglect in the poorest areas.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    The obligatory Glasgow Rangers top on show on I see.
    I waiting for a swansea city shirt

Having said that a number of cardiff fans have gone down too so perhaps they can have a scrap and come home and leave it to the Patriots

[QUOTE=jeepster;5086703]
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post

On the other board they are just lads protecting statues from damage,shame about the coppers they are trying to damage
    Haven’t looked at that message board for ages but just had two minutes having a peek, Jesus, do they live on the same planet as us let alone support the same football team? One poster posted that he always said ‘hello’ to everyone and most replied but one Muslim woman in a supermarket didn’t, she was ‘stand of fish’, is that a part of the ground full of Grimsby fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not really shocking, but wrong, and it doesn't help anyone's cause. There is a problem with opportunists, but sadly, the police have been seen as an institution that has done the states bidding on the situation of racism. There's something much bigger at play here and that's the problem with poverty and lack of opportunity, it's got much worse under this Tory regime and the Austerity measures put in place to attack the poor for the criminality of the rich. There was a small chance at the last election in my opinion under Corbyn, but that was never going to happen as we live in an image obsessed society that still has roots in colonial thinking, certainly with the ruling classes and sections of media, and now with the poorest and most disadvantaged due to lies over immigration and political neglect in the poorest areas.

I am on another mb, not football related, the discussions over these BLM protests have been fairly sensible for the last 2 weeks, a few of the members have gone to marches and protests, of course it they had the right to go

someone posts video's of the protests today saying that they are scum fighting with the police, a fair few agreed, then someone posted the video i posted above, a few replied on how bad it was, then it was pointed out it was from last week and at the BLM march ( despite the heading and them mentioning 2 nights of violence ) then it was the police provoked them

someone said " just goes to show they dont look too different the extremes of the world ", i thought it very apt

Such an embarrassment. To label themselves under the football lads alliance is just another front for right wing thugs. No intention of protecting the statues, they're just there to promote their ideologies and to have a scuffle. There was even a clip earlier from parliament square of a group singing ' we're racist and we know we are '.
    To think there are people on the other board who are backing these 'lads' is scary. I'm glad I'm already banned from there, but if I wasn't I probably would have been today.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Just read the other board

And people dont think cardiff city has a racist element ?

Fecking hell it's like a national front get together
    There's alot more racism about than people think, and i'm ashamed to say that it's more my generation and older. It always gets worse when the poor get poorer in order to pay for the mistakes of Capitalism, history shows us that, the rich can bargain and manoeuvre, the poor have to suck it up and end up attacking other poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Such an embarrassment. To label themselves under the football lads alliance is just another front for right wing thugs. No intention of protecting the statues, they're just there to promote their ideologies and to have a scuffle. There was even a clip earlier from parliament square of a group singing ' we're racist and we know we are '.
    To think there are people on the other board who are backing these 'lads' is scary. I'm glad I'm already banned from there, but if I wasn't I probably would have been today.
    Plenty of cardiff fans think like that , its uncomfortable but it's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    There's alot more racism about than people think, and i'm ashamed to say that it's more my generation and older. It always gets worse when the poor get poorer in order to pay for the mistakes of Capitalism, history shows us that, the rich can bargain and manoeuvre, the poor have to suck it up and end up attacking other poor people.
    Divide and conquer

I waiting for a swansea city shirt

Having said that a number of cardiff fans have gone down too so perhaps they can have a scrap and come home and leave it to the Patriots
    Swansea overrun with unionists since around the start of the millennium, white flight immigration into Wales from N.Ireland and England has a lot to answer for, Swansea used to be such a 'Welsh' club previously to that.

Divide and conquer
    Sort of. If people are put into desperate positions then they act desperately, usually against those closest and with the same struggles. It's a sad indictment that there hasn't been a viable left wing option for working class people getting on for 40 years. It's got so bad that people are genuinely surprised when Labour implement left wing policies like scrapping zero hour contracts, it actually worries some people who get all concerned and worried about the 'economy' and the standing of people like Mike Ashley. That's how servile and ****ed up we are.

Banned

shocking scenes

Whataboutism at its finest there.

[QUOTE=splott parker;5086739]
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post

Haven’t looked at that message board for ages but just had two minutes having a peek, Jesus, do they live on the same planet as us let alone support the same football team? One poster posted that he always said ‘hello’ to everyone and most replied but one Muslim woman in a supermarket didn’t, she was ‘stand of fish’, is that a part of the ground full of Grimsby fans?
    They are a weird bunch. I remember once I posted ‘Eid Mubarak’ and they changed the topic to basically Islamophobic rhetoric

Swansea overrun with unionists since around the start of the millennium, white flight immigration into Wales from N.Ireland and England has a lot to answer for, Swansea used to be such a 'Welsh' club previously to that.
    Probably more to do with a lack of Ethnic Minorities. Certain parts of the Valleys are very racist and i don't think that the population up there has been boosted by English and Northern irish racists. There's plenty of Welsh Racists.

[QUOTE=blue matt;5086718]shocking scenes

[/QUOTE

That was last week but nice try with Classic whatabouttery .

What tw the lads today protesting about? What’s their cause today hen?

Probably more to do with a lack of Ethnic Minorities. Certain parts of the Valleys are very racist and i don't think that the population up there has been boosted by English and Northern irish racists. There's plenty of Welsh Racists.
    More the Swansea football fan base than the population as a whole.

[QUOTE=CardiffIrish2;5086760]
    shocking scenes

[/QUOTE

That was last week but nice try with Classic whatabouttery .

What tw the lads today protesting about? What’s their cause today hen?
    They need wiping out. Back in the 70s we had the Anti Nazi League in order to counter the National Front and later the British Movement. They were seriously sent packing when they tried to hold a march in Cardiff, around the 1980 mark.

More the Swansea football base than the population as a whole.
    Swansea does seem to have a little problem with white supremacy.

Nice lads, check the coward out kicking the old bill from behind.

So what’s their cause then? Acting like utter ***** is all I see.

https://twitter.com/vinnieodowd/stat...507770376?s=21

Bucket loads of 'casual racism' about.