+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: London Demonstrations....

Re: London Demonstrations....

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I have yet to see a video of a group of black lives matter protestors on the way to a demo , walking through hyde park in a group of several hundred and make a detour to attack about five people sitting in the sun having a picnic
    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    No doubt. The video is a powerful tool for the modern generation. The BBC didn't show any of last week's violence until prompted by others to portray a balanced report on events. Though they did in all fairness show the copper being kicked on the ground by Black youths while other black youths watched, filmed.
    https://twitter.com/Tom_Norm/status/...070377986?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Quite a few ex army/paras there also
    Also quite a few utter fantasists wearing maroon berets that they've bought online to pretend they're in some kind of war game, because their real existence is too pathetic for them to face up to.

All bullies are gutless, but some on here are living in their own 'bubble'. I do several online quizzes weekly with a disparate range of people. The reaction to the BLM demos were probably not what those demonstrating wished. Generally "all lives matter", and "here we go again" was the consensus. It's different on here because probably all the Guardian readers in Cardiff have found the site - it's free to join and free to post, but I can tell you it's certainly not representative of society in general. People who don't express anti-Govt., pro-black ideology are derided.
    Do you think the majority of the ‘statue protection service’ represent the attitudes, feelings and are representative of majority of the wider public?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Also quite a few utter fantasists wearing maroon berets that they've bought online to pretend they're in some kind of war game, because their real existence is too pathetic for them to face up to.
    Sad if true....you cannot pretend to be a para, they are a different entity

I do several online quizzes weekly with a disparate range of people. The reaction to the BLM demos were probably not what those demonstrating wished. Generally "all lives matter", and "here we go again" was the consensus.
    That figures. Brexit Britain in a nutshell right there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Spot on! Just what is needed to shake these idiots up?

Some former paras on twitter were certainly suggesting that was the case, and said it was all very embarrasing

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I noticed that too; absolutely pathetic! In any case it's not for self appointed vigilantes to "protect statues", the police can do that. It's inflammatory for these people to be doing all this "protecting" in the midst of tensions. I don't think the police should have allowed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I noticed that too; absolutely pathetic! In any case it's not for self appointed vigilantes to "protect statues", the police can do that. It's inflammatory for these people to be doing all this "protecting" in the midst of tensions. I don't think the police should have allowed it.
    Did the Police Protect Edward Colstons statue ? ? no they stood down and watched on orders from command ( we can only guess it was so they didnt inflame the situation )

Who took a beating? This stuff is only going to get a lot worse in the next few years. Future looks very grim in the uk, thinking of moving abroad now more than ever.
    "****ing Welsh men taking our jobs" - Some Spanish bloke, probably.

Wrexham fans attacked EDL casuals in manchester waiting to go to london to protect the statues according to a post earlier in this thread
    Protecting ****ing statues. Imagine the thought process that goes into it.. come on lads let's take a 3 hour train journey to PrOtecT tHe staTuEs

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Did the Police Protect Edward Colstons statue ? ? no they stood down and watched on orders from command ( we can only guess it was so they didnt inflame the situation )
    And who in their right mind would want to "protect" Edward Colston's statue?

I have yet to see a video of a group of black lives matter protestors on the way to a demo , walking through hyde park in a group of several hundred and make a detour to attack about five people sitting in the sun having a picnic
    I think you've missed his point, in fairness.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

His mum ?

Originally Posted by Wales-Bales
    Unconfirmed reports of stabbings. Anybody heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    yes someone has had there throat slit by the BLM lot and another kicked to hell . there is footage floating around cyberspace

all protests should have been banned till at least after the lock down .
    Any update on this?? Guess it's being suppressed by MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Do you think the majority of the ‘statue protection service’ represent the attitudes, feelings and are representative of majority of the wider public?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Whether its right or wrong, if thats how a majority of a country feels then there it is.
    The rest have 3 choices imo.
    1. Accept it, and get on with their lives.
    2. Get involved in politics and protests, and try to change the mindset.
    3. Move abroad to somewhere they feel more comfortable.
    I agree with something you said in an earlier thread, that there’s probably as many racists in the UK as there has ever been, but its now become more difficult and awkward for them to show it publicly.

completely not the point, do we leave it to a mob to decide to which statue should remain ? ? ?

just for the record though

the 2 police officers who were interviewed on the local " west country " news did, they were really against " standing down " and not stopping criminal damage

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    this is a fine line, and the CPS will of course proceed due to the current climate

BUT the questions the court will ask

Did he urinate on or next to
    Did he know what he was urinating next to

he will of course argue he had a piss next to the stone pillar of the gate, he tucked in to the side of the pillar, he was caught short as no public toilets / pubs / cafes were open, he didnt spot the memorial

i honestly cannot see anyone wilfully pissing on a memorial of a fallen police officer, racist thug or not

Heisenberg

this is a fine line, and the CPS will of course proceed due to the current climate

BUT the questions the court will ask

Did he urinate on or next to
    Did he know what he was urinating next to

he will of course argue he had a piss next to the stone pillar of the gate, he tucked in to the side of the pillar, he was caught short as no public toilets / pubs / cafes were open, he didnt spot the memorial

i honestly cannot see anyone wilfully pissing on a memorial of a fallen police officer, racist thug or not
    If that was someone with a BLM t-shirt on, you would be shitting your pants with anger - not defending the guy doing it (which is exactly what you're doing now).

Have you considered being a moderator on *****' board, Matt?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If that was someone with a BLM t-shirt on, you would be shitting your pants with anger - not defending the guy doing it (which is exactly what you're doing now).

Have you considered being a moderator on *****' board, Matt?
    Not defending him in anyway

Just questioning what went on and what the CPS will ask

International

Not so different. Just trained!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Protecting ****ing statues. Imagine the thought process that goes into it.. come on lads let's take a 3 hour train journey to PrOtecT tHe staTuEs
    My favourites were the ones in Newcastle protecting the 135 metre high stone statue of a leader in the abolition of slavery movement from being taken down

Heisenberg

Not defending him in anyway

Just questioning what went on and what the CPS will ask
    "Not defending him in anyway"

"i honestly cannot see anyone wilfully pissing on a memorial of a fallen police officer, racist thug or not"

Ok, Matt. Keep pretending that you're not defending him.