+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The return of football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The return of football

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I did the Sky Super 6 yesterday on the six German games - I had 4 results correct out of 6 by comparison with my last pre-lockdown attempt in which I got 0 correct out of 6. I've had a decent season on the fixed odds overall, but I've found the Premier League to be a minefield and my Super 6 bets have been hopeless, so I'm hoping I'll do better with empty stadiums.
    This betting lark

I think you have a problem

Wise words

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This betting lark

Wise words
    I don't do it but I think super 6 is free but you have to sign up for a sky betting account so the temptation is there.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I don't do it but I think super 6 is free but you have to sign up for a sky betting account so the temptation is there.
    I do the free Super 6 for the correct scores and I have £1 on the six results I've chosen. I've got 6/6 only once this so far this season and that was way back in September, but it paid £86 so the bet has covered itself this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This betting lark

I bet an average of £10 to £15 a week during the football season.

My balances for the last five seasons are:

2015/16: - £169.00
    2016/17: + £488.00
    2017/18: + £112.00
    2018/19: - £202.00
    2010/20: + £252.00

Overall: + £481.00

You wouldn't believe how many hours of form study has gone into achieving that whopping profit margin, which averages out at approximately £96.00 a season. And if I was to deduct the cost of the Racing Post every Saturday morning, I'd definitely be in arrears. Put it this way, I have no plans to give up the day job and become a full-time gambler.