Now that it's about to happen, how do you feel about football returning in the UK? A few weeks ago, a reasonable percentage of this board's contributors were saying stuff like they didn't think it was appropriate, they weren't interested in football without fans in the stadiums, they wouldn't bother watching it, it's all about money and nothing else, etc. So how are those people feeling now that it's about to happen?

Personally, I'm really looking forward to it. For starters, it will be nice to have something new to talk about with friends and family. Although football behind closed doors is obviously far from ideal, I've felt all along that it's a much better solution than simply cancelling the remainder of the 2019/20 season, which is what plenty of people seemed to want. From my perspective, it will also be good to be able to have a bet on games again - something I really enjoy.

While football matches being played behind closed doors is clearly not a normal situation, the sport getting going again feels to me like another step towards normality. I'm really pleased it's happening.