+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluebirds account query

Re: Bluebirds account query

It is possible that by clicking on the relevant option link in the e-mail the club sent out last week, then that might be all that is required to register your choice and as long as your bluebirds club account details are correct and linked to the fan number, then they can correctly identify you from that and there is nothing else to do. Perhaps we are all over thinking this and expecting to have to fill something else in that doesn't exist ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    It is possible that by clicking on the relevant option link in the e-mail the club sent out last week, then that might be all that is required to register your choice and as long as your bluebirds club account details are correct and linked to the fan number, then they can correctly identify you from that and there is nothing else to do. Perhaps we are all over thinking this and expecting to have to fill something else in that doesn't exist ?
    Surely any choice made would be met with some sort of confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You may well have a very valid point , it would require a lot more information other than you fan number to formalize this ,or the site crashed it happens to the best .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You may well have a very valid point , it would require a lot more information other than you fan number to formalize this ,or the site crashed it happens to the best .
    But if they have your fan number, they can trace your full details through the bluebirds club account which has full name, address, phone number, age, e-mail etc. However, if I am right, I have clicked on that bloody option link about ten times so far, so there wont be any danger of them not knowing what I want to do ��

logged on 1 minute, I see large season ticket options . I click on that it takes you back to where I started
    Yes a shambles

Same here. Managed to log in okay, but there are no options to actually do anything....
    Also, what happens if you buy two tickets (me and my lad)? Do you both need to log in?

Go to your last years purchase open the transaction and select from there .

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Same here. Managed to log in okay, but there are no options to actually do anything....
    Also, what happens if you buy two tickets (me and my lad)? Do you both need to log in?
    Totally confused. Not sure if it recorded my choice or not. So Ive e-mailed the Club just be be sure

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Totally confused. Not sure if it recorded my choice or not. So Ive e-mailed the Club just be be sure
    If you.ve seen a green circle with a tick I presume thats it.

Thanks ziggy I would never have found it.
    It was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

There is now a new 'Refund option' link that wasn't there a few minutes ago.
    Looks like they're still building the system.
    I can't see or find anything that even asks me what I want to do, let alone confirm it.
    I guess the system is pretty over-loaded at the moment - maybe I'll try later on.

Shock Cardiff City back office are ****ing useless. Where do they actually find and employ these people who run the administrative side of the club? Been a total shitshow for years. Get a ****ing grip of it.

Log in.click on tickets you'll see your name.click on it .transactions you'll see this seasons season ticket purchase click on complete you'll see the options

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Log in.click on tickets you'll see your name.click on it .transactions you'll see this seasons season ticket purchase click on complete you'll see the options
    This (above) is exactly what you have to do. Don't look for any big button to click on - just follow those instructions. Log on, go to tickets, click on the purchase of this season's ticket (ie. 19-20) and when it opens there are three buttons along the bottom. The right hand one says 'Refund options'. Press this, and it opens up to give you your choices, and then confirms your decision with a little green box.
    Thanks to LifeonMars and Dandywarhol for clarifying.

This is the correct way to do it but bloody hell its complicated. You need to go into your actual season ticket or match ticket transaction on the ticketing website and if you open up the transaction from when you purchased, there is a blue button saying ‘refund options’ and if you click on that you can choose one of the three available options for the rest of this season and then hit the tick in the bottom right hand corner, it updates it as ‘pending‘ and the refund button option disappears from the previous page and a green tick appears. You can also choose preferences for any other people that are linked to your account by going into the transactions from March 2019 for those and following the same procedure. I need to have a lie down now !!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Shock Cardiff City back office are ****ing useless. Where do they actually find and employ these people who run the administrative side of the club? Been a total shitshow for years. Get a ****ing grip of it.
    My experience of the ticketing system over the last ten years has been that it has been generally very good but this is a bit of a shambles, although I dare say this is what happens when 15-18000 people all try to use the system at the same time (2.00pm) and nothing like this has ever had to be done before as well.

Once you realise how it works, it's fairly easy. The problem is that it is not clear what you have to do.
    A simple line or two, explaining the procedure, would have made all the difference.

Done - but it wasn't easy!

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Cheers. Got there in the end. Just needed to swipe through all the other transactions until I found the 2019/2920 ST purchase. Dont make it easy do they?

Feck me that was difficult.
    I don't know if it's the ancient I Pad I'm using but the 3 options didn't appear on the screen. I've got a feeling that it defaulted to the Academy donation and won't let me do anything further which suggests I've ballsed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Cheers. Got there in the end. Just needed to swipe through all the other transactions until I found the 2019/2920 ST purchase. Dont make it easy do they?
    How did you get a 900 year season ticket?

Now that's dedication!

I think I’ve achieved it !!!!!!

God knows how, more by luck than judgement.

Followed advice from here, in the end, as clubs instructions might as well have been in Dutch (topical )

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I think I’ve achieved it !!!!!!

God knows how, more by luck than judgement.

Followed advice from here, in the end, as clubs instructions might as well have been in Dutch (topical )
    I understand far more Dutch than Cardiff-City-speak.