+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lockdown quiz number 11.

Re: Lockdown quiz number 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Merthyr in 97-98. 2 group games and two semis in the Premier Cup. We put out decent sides each time to be fair, I don't think Warnock would've been too interested.
    Cheers - I didn't look further than the quarters 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Cheers - I didn't look further than the quarters 🙄
    Weird competition that was. Wouldn't mind it still being around though, probably a better workout for our fringe players and youngsters than under-23 games.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You know he once did a perfectly balanced quiz about Cardiff City squads over the years and the answers were all right wingers!
    I remember it. I was sure I'd got the hydroxychloroquine question right but I was way off apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    well done to all who contributed.
    Thanks for all these. You and Enoch have excelled yourselves recently, great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not according to his Wiki page, though as I was over 10,000 miles out on the player furthest north I am not going to die in a ditch on it!
    No, it is Newquay isn't it - I know he played for Truro, so maybe that's what made me think he was born there.

If you'd have asked me, I would have said anywhere in Cornwall would be south of anywhere in Devon, but, looking at a map now, that's not the case. There's very little between the two places and it looks to me as if the answer depends on where Morrison was born in Plymouth - if it was in the south of the city, I'd say he's the answer and if it was in the north of it then it's Vassell - I probably shouldn't have asked the question .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, it is Newquay isn't it - I know he played for Truro, so maybe that's what made me think he was born there.

If you'd have asked me, I would have said anywhere in Cornwall would be south of anywhere in Devon, but, looking at a map now, that's not the case. There's very little between the two places and it looks to me as if the answer depends on where Morrison was born in Plymouth - if it was in the south of the city, I'd say he's the answer and if it was in the north of it then it's Vassell - I probably shouldn't have asked the question .
    Thanks for the quiz as always!