+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be honest. Do you intend to head to the CCS on Sunday?

Heisenberg

Re: Be honest. Do you intend to head to the CCS on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't read your username information starter pack before replying.

Don't go to benidorm on the verge of a lockdown then.
    Wasn't that uncle bob?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Wasn't that uncle bob?
    I've no idea. We should have a little drop down menu of "need to know facts" to read so we don't upset the precious among us when making a little joke

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Wasn't that uncle bob?
    might have been.....................

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I very much hope that as fans we obey the instruction to stay away, as I do fans throughout the world, although I suspect there will be blue and white in evidence at Costco, Asda etc.
    Why would City fans go shopping while the Leeds game is live on the box? Bizarre notion.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't read your username information starter pack before replying.

Quite enjoyed this line

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Quite enjoyed this line
    It's like you're meant to know everything about everyone. I'm a dickhead now because he got offended at an obvious joke, and I didn't know all his health issues.

The internet isn't for everyone is it.

I will be there.
    Oh hang on. No flights from Jersey.
    Might give the Leeds game a miss then.
    Shame.

It's like you're meant to know everything about everyone. I'm a dickhead now because he got offended at an obvious joke, and I didn't know all his health issues.

The internet isn't for everyone is it.
    The one obvious flaw with the internet is that you could say a joke to someone face to face and they know it's a joke, yet type the same thing and you lose tone of voice, facial and body expressions and the joke becomes less obvious as a joke.

I’ll be sat in the garden with the tv on the extension lead and a bucket beer feet up in the sun.
    However I’m sure there will be a few young’uns with cans of carling loitering around KFC outside the ground chanting songs and watching the game on their phones. Inevitable.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The one obvious flaw with the internet is that you could say a joke to someone face to face and they know it's a joke, yet type the same thing and you lose tone of voice, facial and body expressions and the joke becomes less obvious as a joke.
    you're joking aren't you? Does it work the same for wind-ups?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    you're joking aren't you? Does it work the same for wind-ups?

You’ve got a “wind-up” computer ?????

How old is that ???

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You’ve got a “wind-up” computer ?????

How old is that ???
    don't be stupid. The winder is only for if the steam pressure drops! doh!!

To be fair, there wasn't much wrong with what dembe said anyway. I thought what bobh said was a bit overdramatic when I first read his post, no one was to know if he's in the vulnerable category. And to be honest, being that he'd be turning up to an empty carpark if he did go on Sunday, it was probably still a little bit overdramatic. Not that it matters.

To sum up, everybody calm down

Absolutely. But if someone is going to go off on a rant like a little baby maybe they ought to glance over what they're saying and factor in if the person they are replying to knows every detail of their personal life before crying like they've just stubbed their big toe on the coffee table.

To be fair, there wasn't much wrong with what dembe said anyway. I thought what bobh said was a bit overdramatic when I first read his post, no one was to know if he's in the vulnerable category. And to be honest, being that he'd be turning up to an empty carpark if he did go on Sunday, it was probably still a little bit overdramatic. Not that it matters.

Beautifully put.

Handy to get tested though down there at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No one else seems to be

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s a 3 year wait for the results in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It’s a 3 year wait for the results in Wales
    May be a better chance of being alive in three years though compared to the English guinea pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Not living in close, I am beyond temptation but would not do so anyway.

I very much hope that as fans we obey the instruction to stay away, as I do fans throughout the world, although I suspect there will be blue and white in evidence at Costco, Asda etc.

What do you think?

Also, it will be interesting to see how the CCS is ‘dressed’ for the occasion, if at all.
    The Etihad looked very good last night.
    Didn’t like the crowd effects on Sky.
    I rode past the ground about 11.30, no fans in sight. Stewards on every entrance to the car park but they had nothing to do, I saw a guy coming out of Lidl with a City jacket on but didn't notice anyone hanging around by there, Asda or Costco. I wouldn't have expected any different but it was incredibly quiet.

One thing I wasn't expecting though. On the corner of Sloper Road the souvenir seller was there with his scarves, badges etc laid out. Bizarre. No pedestrian of any description to be seen, I wonder what he was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I rode past the ground about 11.30, no fans in sight. Stewards on every entrance to the car park but they had nothing to do, I saw a guy coming out of Lidl with a City jacket on but didn't notice anyone hanging around by there, Asda or Costco. I wouldn't have expected any different but it was incredibly quiet.

One thing I wasn't expecting though. On the corner of Sloper Road the souvenir sellerwas there with his scarves, badges etc laid out. Bizarre. No pedestrian of any description to be seen, I wonder what he was thinking.
    Billy Badge

One thing I wasn't expecting though. On the corner of Sloper Road the souvenir seller was there with his scarves, badges etc laid out. Bizarre. No pedestrian of any description to be seen, I wonder what he was thinking.
    Would have thought he’d be on furlough.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Would have thought he’d be on furlough.
    Knowing Billy, he definitely has filled in all the appropriate forms

You’ll see him with BLM badges as well

He was at a BLM protest the other day selling masks and hand sanitizer, not joking