+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cash-printing measures now hit £745billion in bid to stave off coronavirus economic meltdown

Cash-printing measures now hit £745billion in bid to stave off coronavirus economic meltdown

Labour's spending plans were £275bn for a five year parliament.
    Puts it into prospective the serious economic mess the UK is in.

Re: Cash-printing measures now hit £745billion in bid to stave off coronavirus economic meltdown

If this measure does not bring about Organ Morgan's return to the board nothing will.

Re: Cash-printing measures now hit £745billion in bid to stave off coronavirus economic meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If this measure does not bring about Organ Morgan's return to the board nothing will.
    As soon as I heard about the latest Quantitive Easing measures I thought of him too.
    By the way, speaking of Herr Organ (and I hope that he's OK) there is a very good series on Radio 4 at the moment called 'A Big Disease With A Little Name'. It's about AIDS and each instalment is 15 minutes long. It's available via the BBC Sounds App and there are some interesting parallels with the current pandemic - particularly in today's episode (9 of 12) which includes denial of the disease by various parties and conspiracy theories that were put about at the time: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000k31x

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As soon as I heard about the latest Quantitive Easing measures I thought of him too.
    By the way, speaking of Herr Organ (and I hope that he's OK) there is a very good series on Radio 4 at the moment called 'A Big Disease With A Little Name'. It's about AIDS and each instalment is 15 minutes long. It's available via the BBC Sounds App and there are some interesting parallels with the current pandemic - particularly in today's episode (9 of 12) which includes denial of the disease by various parties and conspiracy theories that were put about at the time: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000k31x
    Cheers will give that a listen