+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jazz has left

Jazz has left

Good luck, Jazz. Says on Instagram he's leaving immediately.

Re: Jazz has left

Was he ever here !!!!

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Was he ever here !!!!
    Who's Jazz?

International

won't they need an ambulance to take him?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...f-city-1845967

The Wales international has been hit with a number of injuries during his stay in the Welsh capital and his nightmare run of luck struck again when he injured his calf while on a road run while training in isolation during lockdown.

Some people are just unlucky.

Banned

Feel sorry for him. I see people like xsnaggle think it's a laughing matter but then he has the "just quit" mentality as we seen from his comments on the Track and Trace whistleblower.

But, it must be immensely frustrating for a player to have injury issue after injury issue. His name escapes me now, but we had that Derby defender (was it Riggott) who showed painful frustration when he had to withdraw from a game for us with injury. One of the saddest things I've seen from a player, and I hope Richards can continue earning a living from the game.

It was Riggott.

All That Jazz

Though if you have one good game in three when you are fit then that might weigh against you as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Though if you have one good game in three when you are fit then that might weigh against you as well.
    What was his longest run of games?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    No idea. Over this season I recall him having a decent sub appearance when he came on vs Millwall at home and then was brilliant vs Sheff Weds away before looking like he had never put on a pair of football boots when he had his arse ripped in the 6-1 away defeat at QPR, all of which I witnessed first hand and went from gosh we have a new player to what a liability.

Which games that you went to do you think that my conclusions are off the mark?

On the X Box ??

Massive waste of cash....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No idea. Over this season I recall him having a decent sub appearance when he came on vs Millwall at home and then was brilliant vs Sheff Weds away before looking like he had never put on a pair of football boots when he had his arse ripped in the 6-1 away defeat at QPR, all of which I witnessed first hand and went from gosh we have a new player to what a liability.

Which games that you went to do you think that my conclusions are off the mark?
    Everyone was crap at QPR.

40 league starts for City in four seasons:

2016/17 - 25
    2017/18 - 5
    2018/19 - 0
    2019/20 - 10

This may be a little unfair, but I was always unimpressed by the fact that he had 'Jazz' on the back of his shirt as opposed to 'Richards'. To me, that suggested he believed he was a little more special as a player than he actually is. But maybe that's simply because I didn't think he was very good.

International

Feel sorry for him. I see people like xsnaggle think it's a laughing matter but then he has the "just quit" mentality as we seen from his comments on the Track and Trace whistleblower.

But, it must be immensely frustrating for a player to have injury issue after injury issue. His name escapes me now, but we had that Derby defender (was it Riggott) who showed painful frustration when he had to withdraw from a game for us with injury. One of the saddest things I've seen from a player, and I hope Richards can continue earning a living from the game.

It was Riggott.
    There you go again insulting people. you always revert to type eventually. Track and trace whistleblower?? i have no idea what you're talking about. Remind me!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    There you go again insulting people. you always revert to type eventually. Track and trace whistleblower?? i have no idea what you're talking about. Remind me!
    Unlike you, I can back up my claims. The Track and Trace whistleblower was the one who said she had no work to do.

International

Unlike you, I can back up my claims. The Track and Trace whistleblower was the one who said she had no work to do.
    My comments were why didn't she just either take the money or quit? If she feels so strongly that she has to talk to the papers then resign. If she needs the job be grateful for it and keep her mouth shut. Its a simple point.People may not agree with my opinion but it won't change. I think should should do one or the other. Instead she complains that there is no work but hides behind anonymity so she can keep taking the dosh.
    A bit like people who keep changing their names on here. someone else today perfectly described that kind of person in another thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    My comments were why didn't she just either take the money or quit? If she feels so strongly that she has to talk to the papers then resign. If she needs the job be grateful for it and keep her mouth shut. Its a simple point.People may not agree with my opinion but it won't change. I think should should do one or the other. Instead she complains that there is no work but hides behind anonymity so she can keep taking the dosh.
    A bit like people who keep changing their names on here. someone else today perfectly described that kind of person in another thread.

Christ, imagine being as stupid as you. Yet more unsubstantiated claims but, I should be thankful you didn't call me a girly name in reference to my sexuality.

Bye Jazz, I bid you good luck for future and thanks for eerrmm... everything

We took a gamble on his fitness, and sadly for both parties, it just didn't pay off. I think we'll see a few more similar departures in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    40 league starts for City in four seasons:

2016/17 - 25
    2017/18 - 5
    2018/19 - 0
    2019/20 - 10

This may be a little unfair, but I was always unimpressed by the fact that he had 'Jazz' on the back of his shirt as opposed to 'Richards'. To me, that suggested he believed he was a little more special as a player than he actually is. But maybe that's simply because I didn't think he was very good.
    Totally agree on this point. Why was he ever so indulged?

Wonder who will fill the home grown player spot in the match day squad now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Wonder who will fill the home grown player spot in the match day squad now ?
    I thought he was born in Swansea?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I thought he was born in Swansea?
    Started at our academy before going to Swansea’s and breaking through there. EFL rules state there has to be one club developed player in the match day squad. I’m guessing these rules have been relaxed now as we don’t have anyone in our match day squad that covers the criteria.

For this reason I thought he had a shout for a new contract and he can cover a few positions. Just never happened for him due to injuries here.