+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Promotion. Yes or No.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Promotion. Yes or No.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's possible. But if I was a betting man, obviously not. We need a better manager. And we'd need to spend £100M to stay up.
    You said that last time and we would probably have stayed up if Sala was still with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You said that last time and we would probably have stayed up if Sala was still with us.
    I did say that last time and the time before and both times we didn't stay up. Also, the squad we have now is less talented than the squad we had last time. No Bruno, no Camarasa, no Gunnars, no Bobby Reid. Add Sala into the mix and how much would that lot cost?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I did say that last time and the time before and both times we didn't stay up. Also, the squad we have now is less talented than the squad we had last time. No Bruno, no Camarasa, no Gunnars, no Bobby Reid. Add Sala into the mix and how much would that lot cost?
    About 30m. We also broke even in the PL, we won't do that in the Champ. Realistically we have too many big earners to rebuild the side in the Championship as well.