+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Promotion. Yes or No.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Promotion. Yes or No.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    About 30m. We also broke even in the PL, we won't do that in the Champ. Realistically we have too many big earners to rebuild the side in the Championship as well.
    Only Cardiff fans could find something to moan about at the prospect of getting promoted. The mind boggles.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Only Cardiff fans could find something to moan about at the prospect of getting promoted. The mind boggles.
    It's absolutely imperative we get promoted soon, or else we are going to be in a right mess. Get up and worry about that later! I think we'd have a very good chance of getting Camarasa back on loan should we want him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's absolutely imperative we get promoted soon, or else we are going to be in a right mess. Get up and worry about that later! I think we'd have a very good chance of getting Camarasa back on loan should we want him.
    He won’t be needed, we’ll have a midfield of Bale, Ramsey and Allan (Brooks if Bournemouth get relegated)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He won’t be needed, we’ll have a midfield of Bale, Ramsey and Allan (Brooks if Bournemouth get relegated)
    I don't think Napoli want to sell Allan and we couldn't afford his fee or wages anyway

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't think Napoli want to sell Allan and we couldn't afford his fee or wages anyway

See, this is what happens when you don’t get enough E’s during lockdown.