+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something Funny....

Something Funny....

Just got of the phone to my mother-she's bought me a little present of the 'internet' something i've wanted for ages......it's a 'George Benson Compact Grill' She meant George Foreman of course-or maybe not.... They say some potty things

Re: Something Funny....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Just got of the phone to my mother-she's bought me a little present of the 'internet' something i've wanted for ages......it's a 'George Benson Compact Grill' She meant George Foreman of course-or maybe not.... They say some potty things
    If you open the box and it starts singing its george benson , if it punches you in the face its george foreman

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you open the box and it starts singing its george benson , if it punches you in the face its george foreman
    Great, innit My Nan used to call 7 up, Zup, she thought that the '7' was a 'z' 'Bottle of zup in the fridge for you love' i didn't have the heart to tell her, and it was funny!

It’s nice to get presents OFF your mum, who has taken the time to book them OFF the tinternet

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It’s nice to get presents OFF your mum, who has taken the time to book them OFF the tinternet
    **** 'OFF'

**** 'OFF'
    I am, to beddie byes
    Nighty night

Fair play. I LOL'd.

Used to know a guy who thought a certain food item was called spastic chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Used to know a guy who thought a certain food item was called spastic chicken.
    So, on the subject.... when I was a kid, I used to tell the barber to trim my 'sideboards'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    So, on the subject.... when I was a kid, I used to tell the barber to trim my 'sideboards'.
    I worked with someone who was convinced the words were the little lord Jesus laid down his SWEDE head.

Banned

My great gran used to call Tesco "Tessitoes".

Finally learned have you, after me and my mate from splott caught you out last week..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Finally learned have you, after me and my mate from splott caught you out last week..
    Two right

Great, innit My Nan used to call 7 up, Zup, she thought that the '7' was a 'z' 'Bottle of zup in the fridge for you love' i didn't have the heart to tell her, and it was funny!
    I know someone whose Mum (now in her 70s) used to call it that as well!

Mate !!!!!!!

Oh how I laughed

Sideboards isnt wrong though just not in popular usage

A friends mother once went for a curry and instead of ordering a Chicken Jalfrezi she ordered a Chicken Jacuzzi.

One of my mates reckoned the Eastern Avenue was a Jewish carriageway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post

A friends mother once went for a curry and instead of ordering a Chicken Jalfrezi she ordered a Chicken Jacuzzi.

I told him to leave mine alone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post

I was just about to correct you, and point out that it should in fact be 'sideburns'. However, to be completely sure, I decided to Google it... low-and-behold, you're right! Both can be used it would seem.
    :o)

Sludge thought Coq u vin was a mobile brothel!

I was just about to correct you, and point out that it should in fact be 'sideburns'. However, to be completely sure, I decided to Google it... low-and-behold, you're right! Both can be used it would seem.
    :o)
    I call them sideboards before sideburns to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I call them sideboards before sideburns to this day.
    Of course they’re sideboards.

Mate !!!!!!!

Oh how I laughed
    Don't get jealous. You're probably gone 60, it's not cool.

Don't get jealous. not a jealous bone, in my body. Life is to be livedYou're probably gone 60,69 in a few weeks time. Hoping the pubs are open, but if not, I’ll open a single malt it's not cool.i know, they say it’s going to be really hot today

STAY SAFE