Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Don't often agree with Ronnie, but I do here - City were almost like incidental extras yesterday to two of the commentary team. Leeds born Don Goodman is , understandably I suppose, always very pro Leeds (he suggested they had been the better team in every game they had lost this season in the closing stages yesterday) and, while I accept it just might be me being paranoid, he always strikes me as grudging in any praise he gives Cardiff City. The commentator Gary Weaver always spends an awful lot of time talking about Leeds (perhaps because there are probably more Leeds fans than any other clubs watching Sky's Football League coverage) when they're on and did so to our exclusion yesterday.

To be fair, there was some balance struck by Mick McCarthy who at least sometimes looked at things from a Cardiff perspective and was generous in his praise of us.
I know Gary Weaver he drinks in my local and off air he loves City. It was maybe because of the expectation of Leeds getting back in the big time after 16 years, all the commentators seem ti think it's a done deal.