+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread

Re: The Hillary Clinton thread

It was interesting to hear Bill and Hilary enjoyed Epstein and Maxwells company on so many occasions , Ms Maxwell is clearly seen in a photo at Chelsea Clinton's wedding , please let us not be fooled that anyone didn't know or see his Lolita moments, especially those who enjoyed those many Lolita express trips .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It was interesting to hear Bill and Hilary enjoyed Epstein and Maxwells company on so many occasions , Ms Maxwell is clearly seen in a photo at Chelsea Clinton's wedding , please let us not be fooled that anyone didn't know or see his Lolita moments, especially those who enjoyed those many Lolita express trips .
    There appears to be a lot of smoke around Clinton and Epstein/Maxwell. A fire may not be too far away. If he's guilty, he should spend the rest of his life in prison.

Interesting that you and Gluey seem to be intent on showing/believing that Clinton is involved with the sexual abuse scandal but have completely ignored the fact that Trump was very close friends with Epstein, has been filmed and photographed with them on several occasions and has also had accusations laid at his door of sexual abuse of minors (at least one is being dealt with in the courts, I believe).

Why is that?

It doesn't sit right at all with me. It doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum someone sits, if they abuse children, they need to be punished to the full extent of the law.

What's also interesting that when it was Prince Andrew that was being accused of the same thing as Clinton, you sought to blame the groomed child (and her parents) instead of him...

You keep accusing people of being "moral (insert any number of nouns)" yet you appear to have none yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Interesting that you and Gluey seem to be intent on showing/believing that Clinton is involved with the sexual abuse scandal but have completely ignored the fact that Trump was very close friends with Epstein, has been filmed and photographed with them on several occasions and has also had accusations laid at his door of sexual abuse of minors (at least one is being dealt with in the courts, I believe).

Why is that?

It doesn't sit right at all with me. It doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum someone sits, if they abuse children, they need to be punished to the full extent of the law.

There is a pic of Trump,Knauss, Epstein and Maxwell all posing for a photo doing the rounds, apparently Fox news (accidentally) edited the Donald out of their version of the pic when they circulated it, lol.

There appears to be a lot of smoke around Clinton and Epstein/Maxwell. A fire may not be too far away. If he's guilty, he should spend the rest of his life in prison.

Why is that?

What's also interesting that when it was Prince Andrew that was being accused of the same thing as Clinton, you sought to blame the groomed child (and her parents) instead of him...

You keep accusing people of being "moral (insert any number of nouns)" yet you appear to have none yourself.
    I know I do pride myself on my nouns , up the purists, I did suggest the poor victims have a choice as do the parents on what they see and allow .

Heisenberg

I know I do pride myself on my nouns , up the purists, I did suggest the poor victims have a choice as do the parents on what they see and allow .
    I sincerely hope that you have never had kids or have ever been allowed to be around kids.

Victims have a choice?

Maybe you should pride yourself on what nouns actually mean. Start with the word 'victim'.

Victims often don't have a choice and parents aren't always able to control what children see particularly the older children get.

I sincerely hope that you have never had kids or have ever been allowed to be around kids.
    I have children two were girls all grown up now and healthy and well meaning , they and thier parents made and helped each other make the right decisions, some very severe pitfalls as life has been tough with not much money about , but we stuck at it and ll did the right thing .

Thanks for asking

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Victims often don't have a choice and parents aren't always able to control what children see particularly the older children get.
    I do get that, but let's be fair some of the (older ) teenager girls do sometimes use thier looks to progress life in the wrong way , and they are aware at that age about right and wrong, those much younger of course are a different matter and that us very sad .

I do get that, but let's be fair some of the (older ) teenager girls do sometimes use thier looks to progress life in the wrong way , and they are aware at that age about right and wrong, those much younger of course are a different matter and that us very sad .
    Yeah those teenage girls in their make up and short skirts, all grown up aren't they, sometimes look older than they really are, can't always know for sure but don't ask don't tell, the little minxes, no doesn't always mean no and they're old enough to say if they really mean no

Isn't that right, lifeonmars?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah those teenage girls in their make up and short skirts, all grown up aren't they, sometimes look older than they really are, can't always know for sure but don't ask don't tell, the little minxes, no doesn't always mean no and they're old enough to say if they really mean no

Isn't that right, lifeonmars?
    He's genuinely disgusting.