+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Aeroplane Over The Etihad

Re: Aeroplane Over The Etihad

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What are you talking about?! How are one certain group responsible for 52% of all homicides?

You've been told that the "certain group" that you keep referring to are the victims of "52% of all homicides"... How does that make them responsible? Are they responsible for their own deaths because they're black, trampie?

Shall we add this "certain group" to the list of "groups" that you hate along with the English and Americans?
    There we are Heisenberg xsnaggle has put it up for you although I didn't see it on wiki, I seen it on a fact checking site.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Clearly, but Black Lives Matter is a slogan and movement focused around racial injustice.
    Of course. My response was tongue in cheek. Let's face it when you see a load of black people rioting in Brixham and a load of white people congregating on beaches you have to realise that there are a load of idiots out there who don't give a stuff about anything or anyone other than themselves.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    There we are Heisenberg xsnaggle has put it up for you although I didn't see it on wiki, I seen it on a fact checking site.
    Share your fact checking site source then, trampie. xsnaggle's link has some flaws if you're basing your argument on them.

"According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008" - that doesn't back up your claim that "one specific group is responsible for 52% of homicides". Unless you think using old figures is relevant to the present, of course. It's a bit like saying "Man United are winning more games than any other team" because "between 1992-2012 Man United were accountable for 50% of PL titles (haven't done the maths on that btw)"

The other part that stood out was this: "In 2013, African Americans accounted for 52.2% of all murder arrests, with Whites 45.3% and Asians/indigenous Americans 2.5%. Of the above, 21.7% were Hispanic."

How does that work? Unless there are black African-American-Hispanic people killing everyone?

Share your source that backs up your claim that 52% of homicides in America are commited by black people and you'll get a full apology from me.

Share your fact checking site source then, trampie. xsnaggle's link has some flaws if you're basing your argument on them.

"According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008" - that doesn't back up your claim that "one specific group is responsible for 52% of homicides". Unless you think using old figures is relevant to the present, of course. It's a bit like saying "Man United are winning more games than any other team" because "between 1992-2012 Man United were accountable for 50% of PL titles (haven't done the maths on that btw)"

The other part that stood out was this: "In 2013, African Americans accounted for 52.2% of all murder arrests, with Whites 45.3% and Asians/indigenous Americans 2.5%. Of the above, 21.7% were Hispanic."

How does that work? Unless there are black African-American-Hispanic people killing everyone?

Share your source that backs up your claim that 52% of homicides in America are commited by black people and you'll get a full apology from me.
    https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...s-commit-crime

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Good. What a stupid thing to do on so many levels but, even on a selfish personal level, it was always going to mean the sack.
    Agreed. Shame Burnley don't ban one of their other fans (Alastair Campbell) for contributing towards the death of thousands of iraqis.

Heisenberg

The same source then. Maybe rethink your phrasing and say that "between 1980-2008 black people were responsible for 52% of homicides" to be factually correct.

No apology forthcoming.

The same source then. Maybe rethink your phrasing and say that "between 1980-2008 black people were responsible for 52% of homicides" to be factually correct.

No apology forthcoming.
    Have the figures shocked you ?, have the figures shocked you to your core ?

Heisenberg

Have the figures shocked you ?, have the figures shocked you to your core ?
    No.

The only thing that's shocked me is that you're being such a c**t about this matter. It shouldn't shock me since you're taking to the BLM stories in the same vein as you do with your anti-English and anti-America posts. I guess you just have an issue with anyone who isn't of Welsh heritage.

No.

The only thing that's shocked me is that you're being such a c**t about this matter. It shouldn't shock me since you're taking to the BLM stories in the same vein as you do with your anti-English and anti-America posts. I guess you just have an issue with anyone who isn't of Welsh heritage.
    The figures don't shock you you say Heisenberg, blimey, they shock me that a small section of society out there can be responsible for the majority of all homicides.

Heisenberg

The figures don't shock you you say Heisenberg, blimey, they shock me that a small section of society out there can be responsible for the majority of all homicides.
    Again, no, it doesn't shock me... because of a little thing called 'context'. Have you ever applied it to anything you've posted, trampie?

I'm fully into context and am still shocked at the stats.

Heisenberg

Why?

International

The point you are choosing to ignore is that most black murderers kill black victims and most white murderers kill white victims. I would say that would be pretty much as anyone would expect in such a divided society. There is certainly no case to suppose the premise that black people in the USA are rampaging about killing only white people. That is nonsense.

Clearly, but Black Lives Matter is a slogan and movement focused around racial injustice.
    Specifically it's an organisation which protests against incidents of police brutality against Afro-American people. Not racial injustice, but police brutality.

As usual the edges are getting blurred about why it exists

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Specifically it's an organisation which protests against incidents of police brutality against Afro-American people. Not racial injustice, but police brutality.

Police brutality by racist police officers I think is the key theme

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post

My understanding is it’s more than just about police brutality, BLM was set-up in relation to police acquittals following brutality and thereby perceived injustices.

My understanding is it’s more than just about police brutality, BLM was set-up in relation to police acquittals following brutality and thereby perceived injustices.
    Yes you are correct.

I had a look at its website/s. It's a really big organisation with a very broad range of aims and objectives. Three talented ladies at the head it's a successful business with strong PR and a significant marketing and sales arm. Also seems to have a good revenue stream with big donations from USA corporations particularly

Companies House UK website lists Black Lives Matter Worldwide Ltd. Also Black Lives Matter Ltd. I don't think they are related to the USA organisation, maybe people jumping on the bandwagon to capitalise on BLM name

BlackMattersUS and Blacktivist were said to be Russian sites, think the Yanks shut them down, Blacktivist was apparently a well known and popular site, sure I heard the Russians also bought Black Lives Matter ads for Facebook, targeting certain cities in the US.

Heisenberg

Why?