+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Aeroplane Over The Etihad

Re: Aeroplane Over The Etihad

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Simple question to you that requires a simple yes/no answer. Do you accept that black people have suffered slavery, prejudice and injustice for over 400 years and that they are still suffering from it to this day?
    Yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Joking aside. All lives matter would have been a better title, as there are many cultures all over the world that suffer from racism. It needs to be a global message, followed by lots of education in schools world wide..
    Amen, including those countries of complete black origin , and do those black lives matter when they stab each other in the streets of London in the name of crime

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Yes I do.
    So why are you desperately trying to dilute the message that BLM sends?

We can split hairs about definitions and intents all we like but when it comes down to it what I've realized is that predominantly white people subverting the debate is getting us nowhere.

Black people have waited hundreds of years for even the semblance of fairness, it is up to black people to set the agenda and, personally, I also think it is for them to decide on remedies.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Amen, including those countries of complete black origin , and do those black lives matter when they stab each other in the streets of London in the name of crime
    They? Those blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'm asking if the term gammon is racist. It certainly appears to be so.

Why is that specifically to do with BLM? I use BLM in the example purely because you brought them up. That's all. I've got no axe to grind with BLM.
    What you find on the board are the moral pursuits who hitch a ride on a cause such as black lives ( yes they do before anyone asks ) and then spout derogatory keyboard terminology to those who they disagree with such as twat , git ,gammon , knob , tosser , which are not racist ,however they are offensive , and words they would not use to ones face or in work to their employers , parents , partners , children , grand kids , or I hope they wouldn't , strangely and disappointing most are of left leaning posters and its getting worse ?

You can also see that behavior on lefties social media boards I find is so hypocritical .

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    They? Those blacks?
    I'd give up if i was you.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    So why are you desperately trying to dilute the message that BLM sends?

We can split hairs about definitions and intents all we like but when it comes down to it what I've realized is that predominantly white people subverting the debate is getting us nowhere.

Black people have waited hundreds of years for even the semblance of fairness, it is up to black people to set the agenda and, personally, I also think it is for them to decide on remedies.
    You do realise that you can question things, without
    being a racist don't you?

What you find on the board are the moral pursuits who hitch a ride on a cause such as black lives ( yes they do before anyone asks ) and then spout derogatory keyboard terminology to those who they disagree with such as twat , git ,gammon , knob , tosser , which are not racist ,however they are offensive , and words they would not use to ones face or in work to their employers , parents , partners , children , grand kids , or I hope they wouldn't , strangely and disappointing most are of left leaning posters and its getting worse ?

You can also see that behavior on lefties social media boards I find is so hypocritical .
    Lefties, are you for real.Rather than the raving right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'd give up if i was you.
    You're right. It's like knocking your head on a nail. Another thoroughly depressing thread.

They? Those blacks?
    Think it was those black lives, not those blacks.

Think it was those black lives, not those blacks.
    I know exactly what he meant.

You do realise that you can question things, without
    being a racist don't you?
    Not on here you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Not on here you can't.
    All Message Boards Matter.

What a shit show of a thread... for those who are obviously correct, do yourselves a favour and don’t humour those that aren’t...there is no point to prove here

I know exactly what he meant.
    A genuine question. What is the difference between a white cop murdering a black man in handcuffs, and a black youth getting stabbed to death in cold blood by another black youth because he belongs to a different gang? Which black life matters the most?(Sorry, thats 2 questions)

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    What a shit show of a thread... for those who are obviously correct, do yourselves a favour and don’t humour those that aren’t...there is no point to prove here
    Which camp are you in?

A genuine question. What is the difference between a white cop murdering a black man in handcuffs, and a black youth getting stabbed to death in cold blood by another black youth because he belongs to a different gang? Which black life matters the most?(Sorry, thats 2 questions)
    Work it out for yourself.

Fair play, that’s some first class trolling or utter ****ing stupidity?

I applaud you either way

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Fair play, that’s some first class trolling or utter ****ing stupidity?

I applaud you either way
    ****ing unbelievable, isn't it

I have seen the term "gammon" used in this thread but can you back up the assertion that you or others have been assaulted by the words twat, git, knob, tosser or snowflake? (ok I admit I made the snowflake bit up!).

Not on here you can't.
    You've questioned things and nobody has called you a racist, have they?

Spectacularly missed the point again.

Not on here you can't.
    Yes you can. Plenty of time for questions. Plenty of time for answers.

However, BLM is a simple yes or no. Do you resent racism by white people towards black people and will you stand up for black people in their fight against this racism? Do black lives matter to you? It's a simple yes or no. Questions and other alternatives come afterwards.

Twe example responses to "Do you believe that black lives matter?"

1) "Yes, I support BLM but to me the bigger picture is that all lives matter."
    2) "I believe all lives matter"

Can you see the difference?

Work it out for yourself.
    Id like your answer. Both are cold blooded murder. Both are abhorrent. Aren't they?

Id like your answer. Both are cold blooded murder. Both are abhorrent. Aren't they?
    There's lots of things I'd like that I'm not going to get.