+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on TREADMILLS, please

International

Re: Advice on TREADMILLS, please

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    "Ooh good, a new thread and a new chance to show people I'm a bit of a dick"

-xsnaggle
    Smile sometimes, or perhaps you are behind that mask. But to be fair to you it is pre-covid.
    The point is that it is no more dangerous out there than when I was a kid or you. People should just let kids be kids more and nor wrap them in cotton wool.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    "Ooh good, a new thread and a new chance to show people I'm a bit of a dick"

-xsnaggle
    Tragically true.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Smile sometimes, or perhaps you are behind that mask. But to be fair to you it is pre-covid.
    The point is that it is no more dangerous out there than when I was a kid or you. People should just let kids be kids more and nor wrap them in cotton wool.
    I agree - I don't think there are more paedophiles around than back in the 70s. Not for the squeamish, but if you ever read about Albert Fish in the 1920s it would show that it wasn't as safe back then either.

But, can't blame parents for being safe really. I think it's just evolutionary that people err on the side of caution.