+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: HARRIS named Sky Championship Manager of the week but no City players in the team

HARRIS named Sky Championship Manager of the week but no City players in the team

Smithies at least?

Re: HARRIS named Sky Championship Manager of the week but no City players in the team

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Smithies at least?
    Makes it sound like they peppered our goal.

I have friends who are Leeds fans. Deranged idiots, but never mind. None of them have given City any credit for the win. All of them thought they should have beaten us.

Re: HARRIS named Sky Championship Manager of the week but no City players in the team

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Makes it sound like they peppered our goal.

I have friends who are Leeds fans. Deranged idiots, but never mind. None of them have given City any credit for the win. All of them thought they should have beaten us.
    I live in Leeds, most of the Leeds fans I know think they were awful and we were well deserving of the win. Some however, Jesus. "You only had 2 shots, hoof ball, it's not fair, we've got Bielsa." When you point out that they only had 3 shots and that our side in 17/18 had 8 more points after 38 games, they really lose it

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I live in Leeds, most of the Leeds fans I know think they were awful and we were well deserving of the win. Some however, Jesus. "You only had 2 shots, hoof ball, it's not fair, we've got Bielsa." When you point out that they only had 3 shots and that our side in 17/18 had 8 more points after 38 games, they really lose it
    Good on you. You could also add that Fulham who spent a 100m, played fancy football under a highly rated manager, ended up sacking the Manager the following season and still got relegated.