Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
You on with this crap again?

What was the antisemitism (from Maxine Peake or from Rebecca Long-Bailey) and who has defended antisemitism on this board around this latest story - with or without bile?

Try answering without use of antisemitic tropes, crass islamophobia, or referencing your own strange hierarchy of racism - that would be a pleasant change from last time you waded in slinging accusations.

As we discussed before the election, ( and was borne out by Labour's crushing defeat), most people don't any longer accept this stuff about Israel and Zionism as an excuse to go after Jews.

It's the same kind of diversion tactic which people used to use to justify racism against black people in the 1970s and it won't wash.

There are far far worse governments and regimes than Israel. You know that, or you certainly should know it, yet you choose to constantly vilify Israel rather than any of them.

You're out of touch both with current attitudes to this sort of thing , and the history of anti semitism which has always and without exception started with similar excuses and diversions - moneylending, profiteering from poverty, keeping the good jobs amongst themselves, infiltrating the royal court or plotting against the church. It's often ended in horrible abuses and even genocide, and therefore people have learned to challenge such bigotry and reject the bigots excuses at an early stage.

We know what's behind it and where it will lead if we stand by and accept excuses.

That's the real and substantive issue here, but it also irritates me that the tiny number of anti Semites within our number have given our whole club a bad name on this subject. I'm tired of reading stuff about Cardiff City hating Jews because that's just not true and I know that 99.999% of our supporters reject all kinds of racism.