Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
So the two of you combine to concoct a word salad to divert from your repeated sub theme !

Won't work.

How very very typical that you accuse me of dishonesty ( because that's what multi IDs would be) because I complain about your bigotry. You've said that before and it's been disproven, so you know it's a plain lie, yet you follow the same course of your horrible predecessors through history and accuse the victims !

You posted this crap AGAIN and you posted that disgusting cartoon which represented a LIE and depicted a Jewish soldier with the same distorted degenerate looking face that the Nazi cartoonists used !

Every time you post such filth I shall confront you on it because that is the duty of all decent human beings.
Pathetic! More invention, more insults, more distortions, and much more froth!

The victims are George Floyd and other young black men killed by American police, and the Palestinian men, women and children killed in similar circumstances by Israeli forces. You don't seem concerned for these real victims - you never have in all your trolling.

What has not been proven - and so should not be claimed - is that a knee to the neck was used in joint training programmes. The use of similar restraint techniques is a fact - not a lie - and parts of the Israeli press have illustrated that in recent weeks with archive photos.

The cartoon was commissioned and published by The Times Of Israel in Jerusalem.