+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trouble Down The Seaside

Re: Trouble Down The Seaside

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    4th July is going to be like Black Friday for for the Cardiff emergency services
    Pubs wont be open for us

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    just seen a few videos, hardly a mass brawl, a few teens swinging a few handbags
    Well my mate was there overlooking it , he has a beach house right over the car park , there were running fights for half an hour before the police arrived

One bloke had his cheek torn open by a broken bottle

If that's handbags then you clearly live in a very dangerous place , there is
    going to be many more arrests following video footage , of which there is loads

If that happened down barry island it would be front page news

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Lockdown, heatwave, alcohol and idiots is a recipe for disaster. Compared to some of the scenes I witnessed In town when the age of those involved yesterday, it looked like a grannies tea party.....
    You havnt seen the videos I have seen or witnessed what people living there saw

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well my mate was there overlooking it , he has a beach house right over the car park , there were running fights for half an hour before the police arrived

If that happened down Barry Island it would be front page news
    This morning the Police said they had heard reports of someone being injured but hadn't found and evidence for it and only 2 persons arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    How times have changed.
    Folk living at the time had to go through a 4 yr world war and a 7 yr world war, losing loved ones , food rationing, huddling in Anderson shelters to avoid bombs, and generally having fu*k all. When both wars ended, people were dancing in the streets and rejoicing.
    Fast forward to 2020, and after being asked to stay in the comfort of their own homes for 3 months, to save lives, with the opportunity to go out and exercise daily, all mod cons including satellite TV and the internet, the 1st time they are allowed out, and its carnage. *****ng numbskulls.
    What is so frustrating is the attitude of people interviewed for example on Bournemouth beach. People openly admitting that they had driven hundreds of miles to get there and talking about weighing up the risks etc. We all know about the health risks associated with cigarette smoking or drinking excess alcohol which affects the individual but here we are talking about a highly infectious disease, so the risk is more about what you pass on to your fellow citizens. Already the number of new cases in the USA is on the up thanks to folk with a similar "you can't tell me what to do" attitude - be warned Brits! It doesn't matter if the majority obey the rules, 500 thousand people* in one mass gathering on a beach then dispersing to all different parts of the country could have devastating consequences.

*I'm pretty sure that that figure is an exaggeration actually - that's an awful lot of people on one beach! But even if it was just 100 thousand, still a lot of people!

Come on sludge....remember Exeter.....

International

How do you know what people living there saw? But I'd like to see the videos, can you share them please?

International

Mr Drakeford is threatening that they will stop easing lockdown if there are more scenes like at Ogmore.
    sounds like a schoolmaster wagging his cane at naughty boys.

But if he does use it as an excuse to keep everyone penned up it will get much worse!!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    How times have changed.
    Folk living at the time had to go through a 4 yr world war and a 7 yr world war, losing loved ones , food rationing, huddling in Anderson shelters to avoid bombs, and generally having fu*k all. When both wars ended, people were dancing in the streets and rejoicing.
    Fast forward to 2020, and after being asked to stay in the comfort of their own homes for 3 months, to save lives, with the opportunity to go out and exercise daily, all mod cons including satellite TV and the internet, the 1st time they are allowed out, and its carnage. *****ng numbskulls.
    Why does the war always get brought into it?

International

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "Whatever you do don't mention the war. They tried to trick me into it but I managed to avoid it". (Basil Fawlty 'the germans' )

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    This morning the Police said they had heard reports of someone being injured but hadn't found and evidence for it and only 2 persons arrested.
    They were told for two days the crowds were getting larger and more drunk

The scrapping went on for half an hour till they turned up

No wonder they only made two arrests , they were too late

International

They were told for two days the crowds were getting larger and more drunk

The scrapping went on for half an hour till they turned up

No wonder they only made two arrests , they were too late
    Yes and if they are following the SAGE briefings they should have expected it.
    Now Drakeford is using it as an excuse to stop easing the lockdown. If he does the result will be even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    How do you know what people living there saw? But I'd like to see the videos, can you share them please?
    I have known my mate since he was 6 , hes a successful businessman whose property , with a balcony , over looks the car park and beach

He contacted me on what's app at 8pm when the fighting started and sent me a video over WhatsApp of one of the brawls that his son , who was on the beach sent him .

I am certainly not sharing a video my mate sent me on WhatsApp that has been sent to the police to you

I know what I saw on that video and it was people kicking the shit out of each other

Now either my mates son is lying and the video is a fake or my mate is lying and has sent me a fake

But hes not

If you want to see videos of grown men fighting there are plenty of sites for that or go on you tube and search for ogmore by sea fight or whatever

I will never forget exeter

International

I have known my mate since he was 6 , hes a successful businessman whose property , with a balcony , over looks the car park and beach

He contacted me on what's app at 8pm when the fighting started and sent me a video over WhatsApp of one of the brawls that his son , who was on the beach sent him .

I am certainly not sharing a video my mate sent me on WhatsApp that has been sent to the police to you

I know what I saw on that video and it was people kicking the shit out of each other

Now either my mates son is lying and the video is a fake or my mate is lying and has sent me a fake

But hes not

If you want to see videos of grown men fighting there are plenty of sites for that or go on you tube and search for ogmore by sea fight or whatever
    fairy nuff!

If that happened down barry island it would be front page news
    only going by the video's i had seen, one looked like someone had slipped on the pebbles and people were helping him up, though the description was " its all kicking off "

Exeter, music of Jah people.

only going by the video's i had seen, one looked like someone had slipped on the pebbles and people were helping him up, though the description was " its all kicking off "
    I've seen videos, it's definitely kicking off and not someone being picked up off the pebbles

https://twitter.com/TheExiledRobin/s...646111745?s=20

Well my mate saw it from about 200 yards away and the police are now describing it as a scene of violent disorder , which carries a hefty prison sentence

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've seen videos, it's definitely kicking off and not someone being picked up off the pebbles

There is a bloke on that video being kicked in the head whilst another bloke is punching him to the body

And that's just one of the fights

If that's handbags we have some very hard posters on here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

You forget, Blue Matt was one of the notorious soul crew. Was even held at gunpoint once in Liege. Everything looks tame in comparison.

Well my mate saw it from about 200 yards away and the police are now describing it as a scene of violent disorder , which carries a hefty prison sentence
    fair enough, i was just going on the videos i had seen

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    You forget, Blue Matt was one of the notorious soul crew. Was even held at gunpoint once in Liege. Everything looks tame in comparison.
    Was?

Few months worth of club fights built up right there.

Barely a brain cell or straight punch between them.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I very rarely mention the war, but thats about the only other time in recent yrs, that the whole of the Uk have been affected by a situation. Is that ok with you? Why do you always ask daft questions?