+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glasgow Incident

Re: Glasgow Incident

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Oh they do Eric. Every life matters to me.
    Black ones? (The correct answer at this point is that black lives matter to me as well as everyone else's)

You seem to have just stopped short of calling me a snowflake there. You probably remembered what you’d posted in the other thread about posters who use that term ����
    I’ve been called ‘snowflake’ on numerous occasions and don’t mind it. I also don’t find the term offensive enough. I prefer calling someone if needed cuuntwaffle or waanking sock.

Not you of course good sir, just plain twp and sensitive on this occasion.

*tips hat*

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Just your opinion that asylum seekers shouldn't be running amok with a blade out of respect for being allowed here. Thought it was strange that you brought to the fore that he was an asylum seeker. That must have been important to you.
    Not really. Its just that he was an asylum seeker.
    He could have been a Welsh tourist, or a Chinese delivery driver, but he was an asylum seeker.
    Seeking an asylum, which luckily he found in Glasgow. He then shows his gratitude by slicing up a few fellow asylum seekers. Sounds like a nice guy.
    Sorry for having a go at him Eric. Those thoughtless innocent folk getting in the way if his blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Black ones? (The correct answer at this point is that black lives matter to me as well as everyone else's)
    Every life matters to me Eric. That includes Black lives. Where have we seen this discussion before?
    Ah yes. It was in another thread that you once again bored me to tears with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I’ve been called ‘snowflake’ on numerous occasions and don’t mind it. I also don’t find the term offensive enough. I prefer calling someone if needed cuuntwaffle or waanking sock.

Not you of course good sir, just plain twp and sensitive on this occasion.

*tips hat*
    I some how feel honoured 😁

Not really. Its just that he was an asylum seeker.
    He could have been a Welsh tourist, or a Chinese delivery driver, but he was an asylum seeker.
    Seeking an asylum, which luckily he found in Glasgow. He then shows his gratitude by slicing up a few fellow asylum seekers. Sounds like a nice guy.
    Sorry for having a go at him Eric. Those thoughtless innocent folk getting in the way if his blade.
    Well if the fact that he was an asylum seeker would be no different than if he was a welsh tourist etc then why is it relevant enough to mention it and why do you find it necessary to suggest that he should be grateful and shouldn't go round stabbing people ?

He clearly a bad egg or was threatened by others or he was ill , his asylum status shouldn't have anything to do with it

If it did then all the asylum seekers in that hotel would be killing each other , day in day out, because they are asylum seekers

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So are you having a go at asylum seekers and refugees and black people or not ? I mean if you are then you are a racist . If you are making a reasoned comment then that's different.

I dont think you are a racist but I think you seem to be suggesting this bloke went beserk because he was an asylum seeker . Which clearly isnt the case . Hes either a nasty piece of work or hes ill. But that's got nothing to do with his asylum status .
    What I'm saying is, he's travelled all the way from his home country looking for asylum. He finds it in Glasgow, then proceeds to carve up a few innocent folk. Strange behaviour. Sorry for bringing that up.

Well if the fact that he was an asylum seeker would be no different than if he was a welsh tourist etc then why is it relevant enough to mention it and why do you find it necessary to suggest that he should be grateful and shouldn't go round stabbing people ?

He clearly a bad egg or was threatened by others or he was ill , his asylum status shouldn't have anything to do with it

If it did then all the asylum seekers in that hotel would be killing each other , day in day out, because they are asylum seekers
    If i was looking for asylum in another country and found it. Id be grateful, wouldn't you.
    The last thing id do is slice up a few folk.
    Once again, thats my opinion. If you don't agree then fine. I can live with that..

What I'm saying is, he's travelled all the way from his home country looking for asylum. He finds it in Glasgow, then proceeds to carve up a few innocent folk. Strange behaviour. Sorry for bringing that up.
    Dont apologise , it's not a problem

What do we know about this bloke and what has led to him stabbing other asylum seekers ? We have no idea yet do we ? He could have been attacked by others , he could have had a psychotic episode .....often brought on by stress .....and being without a home is stressful ......he could have been just a complete bastard .....it should all come out in the wash

But if he did have a psychotic episode and had voices in his head then his behaviour isnt strange , its abnormal , the blokes ill

If i was looking for asylum in another country and found it. Id be grateful, wouldn't you.
    The last thing id do is slice up a few folk.
    Once again, thats my opinion. If you don't agree then fine. I can live with that..
    Well it depends doesnt it ?

If he was a paranoid schizophrenic then it wouldnt be a case of him being grateful and not wanting to attack people , his mind would be disturbed , he wouldnt know what the **** he was doing

It could be he was being attacked by a gang

Being grateful isnt at all relevant , I certainly dont agree with your opinion which is being made off the cuff without digesting some possible circumstances

Well it depends doesnt it ?

If he was a paranoid schizophrenic then it wouldnt be a case of him being grateful and not wanting to attack people , his mind would be disturbed , he wouldnt know what the **** he was doing

It could be he was being attacked by a gang

Being grateful isnt at all relevant , I certainly dont agree with your opinion which is being made off the cuff without digesting some possible circumstances
    Doubt we’ll ever find out what his problem was as he's brown bread.
    He managed to get half way round the world to safety, then flips. Watch this space!

saw gruesome photos of this on social media earlier and the chap involved was from Sudan so they say

Doubt we’ll ever find out what his problem was as he's brown bread.
    He managed to get half way round the world to safety, then flips. Watch this space!
    Well a psychotic episode doesnt come out of the blue , it's either substance induced or its stress related due to chemical changes in the brain or it's been there dormant for years or he has a history of mental illness

Or he was in fear of his life in that environment and was being attacked

Or he was a complete bastard

Clearly after attacking 6 people with a knife and trying to murder a police officer the police seemed to have no option but to shoot him

Let's hope all those injured make a full recovery , the copper injured is ok and the facts behind this attack are established

Well a psychotic episode doesnt come out of the blue , it's either substance induced or its stress related due to chemical changes in the brain or it's been there dormant for years or he has a history of mental illness

Or he was in fear of his life in that environment and was being attacked

Or he was a complete bastard

Clearly after attacking 6 people with a knife and trying to murder a police officer the police seemed to have no option but to shoot him

Let's hope all those injured make a full recovery , the copper injured is ok and the facts behind this attack are established
    Yeah, he was being attacked by that vicious receptionist. They really are evil, the way they stare at you and intimate it's your fault your booking was ballsed up.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Yeah, he was being attacked by that vicious receptionist. They really are evil, the way they stare at you and intimate it's your fault your booking was ballsed up.
    Well you know feck all about what happened and nor do I. But it's gone from a terrorist attack to , according to the police , not a terrorist attack

So either he attacked others because he was a bastard , he attacked others because another group in that hotel were attacking him ......unlikely as he also tried to kill a police officer or he was mentally ill. Reports are out there saying he had a history of mental illness .

So I dont think it was to do with his suitcase being sent to the wrong room .

Well you know feck all about what happened and nor do I. But it's gone from a terrorist attack to , according to the police , not a terrorist attack

So either he attacked others because he was a bastard , he attacked others because another group in that hotel were attacking him ......unlikely as he also tried to kill a police officer or he was mentally ill. Reports are out there saying he had a history of mental illness .

So I dont think it was to do with his suitcase being sent to the wrong room .
    Where did I say it was a terrorist attack?

The guy was an asylum seeker - had not been granted asylum. Who knows if it would have been granted? Who knows if that person was a wrong 'un? Difficult to ascertain in a lot of cases - it's absolutely foolish to expose members of the public to risk.

Thank god there were brave police to prevent the situation being far, far worse - making the "All Cops are Bastards" chant at the march in Glasgow the week before look pathetic.

Where did I say it was a terrorist attack?

The guy was an asylum seeker - had not been granted asylum. Who knows if it would have been granted? Who knows if that person was a wrong 'un? Difficult to ascertain in a lot of cases - it's absolutely foolish to expose members of the public to risk.

Thank god there were brave police to prevent the situation being far, far worse - making the "All Cops are Bastards" chant at the march in Glasgow the week before look pathetic.
    No , I said it had gone from being a terrorist attack on social media to something else , I didnt mention you at all .

Are you saying we shouldn't take in and assess asylum seekers because of the risk to the general public ?

Because as with those suffering mental illness it is asylum seekers that are more likely to be attacked by the general public than the other way around

It's clear the police did a fantastic job and it seems they had no option but to shoot him .

As for the chant ACABs well they clearly are not are they and I am sure the majority of people on the march in glasgow the week before were not chanting it

No , I said it had gone from being a terrorist attack on social media to something else , I didnt mention you at all .

Are you saying we shouldn't take in and assess asylum seekers because of the risk to the general public ?

Because as with those suffering mental illness it is asylum seekers that are more likely to be attacked by the general public than the other way around

It's clear the police did a fantastic job and it seems they had no option but to shoot him .

As for the chant ACABs well they clearly are not are they and I am sure the majority of people on the march in glasgow the week before were not chanting it
    I'm saying if you take in asylum seekers - and let's ignore the fact many are abusing the system by not seeking asylum at the first SAFE country - then you need to do so in a manner that protects both themselves AND the general public whilst assessing eligibility.
    Not allowing seekers to wander around willy-nilly.

Say there's a criminal falsely claiming asylum. Do you think they would abide by the system or disappear without trace as soon as possible?

As for mental illness, that remains to be determined.

I'm saying if you take in asylum seekers - and let's ignore the fact many are abusing the system by not seeking asylum at the first SAFE country - then you need to do so in a manner that protects both themselves AND the general public whilst assessing eligibility.
    Not allowing seekers to wander around willy-nilly.

Say there's a criminal falsely claiming asylum. Do you think they would abide by the system or disappear without trace as soon as possible?

As for mental illness, that remains to be determined.
    He was being monitored by a liaison officer after fellow Sudanese asylum seekers told the authorities he was behaving oddly , it doesnt seem that he was being allowed to wander around willy nilly. There were concerns about this mans mental health that much is certain .

The killers of stephen lawrence were pre meditated racist murderers

This guy it appears was ill and it was fellow asylum seekers who raised their concerns

He was being monitored by a liaison officer after fellow Sudanese asylum seekers told the authorities he was behaving oddly , it doesnt seem that he was being allowed to wander around willy nilly. There were concerns about this mans mental health that much is certain .

The killers of stephen lawrence were pre meditated racist murderers

This guy it appears was ill and it was fellow asylum seekers who raised their concerns
    Not sure what Stephen Lawrence, non asylum seeker, has to do with anything.

Clearly he was allowed to wander willy-nilly, bearing in mind covid restrictions at the moment. Monitoring clearly worked really, really well.

fair play that made me laugh

thats why i like disney holidays, the receptionist says " have a magical day " while staring at you with evil eyes, it somewhat makes you feel slightly happier

Not sure what Stephen Lawrence, non asylum seeker, has to do with anything.

Clearly he was allowed to wander willy-nilly, bearing in mind covid restrictions at the moment. Monitoring clearly worked really, really well.
    I will explain , the killers of stephen lawrence are convicted , cold blooded murderers , this man , it appears , clearly wasnt .

This man was first thought to be a terrorist , right wing assholes over social media were up in arms , foaming at the mouth . Then the police said it wasnt a terrorist attack so the muslim haters went back in their box . Then it was revealed the attack took place in a hotel housing asylum seekers . So the rumours start again with the same old nonsense .

He was initially in a flat

He was , along with other asylum seekers in the area placed in a hotel , which is where the attack happened . He clearly wasnt left wandering around willy nilly , he was in a hotel and he was being monitored by a liaison officer after fellow asylum seekers in the hotel raised concerns about his mental health

Now his monitoring is up to the authorities and that's a different question altogether

It seems to be that one asylum seeker in this country is too many for some