+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glasgow Incident

Glasgow Incident

Truly shocking.

Re: Glasgow Incident

"Not a terrorist incident" according to the police.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    "Not a terrorist incident" according to the police.
    Won't stop people pointing the finger at the asylum system. Dickheads will use it to back up claims that the immigration system is broken beyond repaid. Has Farage tweeted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Truly shocking.
    Absolutely. Hopefully we'll be able to come some kind of conclusion why it happened when more information is released.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Won't stop people pointing the finger at the asylum system. Dickheads will use it to back up claims that the immigration system is broken beyond repaid. Has Farage tweeted yet?
    Pre-emtive outrage?

A bit confusing this, as they initially said three dead, plus the attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Right, you're good to go...
    Farage Glasgow.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Right, you're good to go...
    Farage Glasgow.JPG
    This man is a cnut of the highest order.

Surely Farage, being the twat he is , wouldnt be bothered by immigrants getting injured or killed by other immigrants ?

I am surprised him and the rest of the goon squad are not having a party

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Surely Farage, being the twat he is , wouldnt be bothered by immigrants getting injured or killed by other immigrants ?

I am surprised him and the rest of the goon squad are not having a party
    they are,didn't they invite you,them horrible right wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    they are,didn't they invite you,them horrible right wingers.
    I have no interest in spending time with neo nazis

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    This man is a cnut of the highest order.
    Do you not think that a country openly welcoming asylum seekers, and giving them a temporary safe haven, could at least expect a bit of co operation, and not for one of them to be running amok with a blade?
    Next thing Sludge will be telling us the perpetrator never took to his mothers tit, and has physiological problems, so we need to understand why he murdered a few in cold blood.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Do you not think that a country openly welcoming asylum seekers, and giving them a temporary safe haven, could at least expect a bit of co operation, and not for one of them to be running amok with a blade?
    Next thing Sludge will be telling us the perpetrator never took to his mothers tit, and has physiological problems, so we need to understand why he murdered a few in cold blood.
    Which country is that? It's not us. We're not so keen on asylum seekers.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between an asylum seeker going off with a blade and a non-asylum seeker going off with a blade?

You think this country openly welcomes asylum seekers?

Mmmm

Physiological problems have nothing to do with behavioural issues , that's psychological

A bloke who goes round stabbing six people is more than likely to be psychotic and probably ill

But hes been shot dead now and it seems in this situation that was probably the right thing to do

Funnily enough Glasgow until re entry had the worst rates of knife crime in the UK and knife culture has been heavily present and constant an issue for the city since the ‘razor gangs’ dating back to the 1910s and 20s.

Those pesky immigrants eh, bringing in their barbaric ways

Christ you’re ****ing twp.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You think this country openly welcomes asylum seekers?

Mmmm

Physiological problems have nothing to do with behavioural issues , that's psychological

A bloke who goes round stabbing six people is more than likely to be psychotic and probably ill

But hes been shot dead now and it seems in this situation that was probably the right thing to do
    Probably why black lives don't matter to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Which country is that? It's not us. We're not so keen on asylum seekers.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between an asylum seeker going off with a blade and a non-asylum seeker going off with a blade?
    Absolutely nothing. Why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Probably why black lives don't matter to him.
    Oh they do Eric. Every life matters to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Funnily enough Glasgow until re entry had the worst rates of knife crime in the UK and knife culture has been heavily present and constant an issue for the city since the ‘razor gangs’ dating back to the 1910s and 20s.

Those pesky immigrants eh, bringing in their barbaric ways

Christ you’re ****ing twp.
    What the fu*k are you on about?
    Hey, this City has a history of stabbings, so nobody will give a toss if i slice a few up as well. Nobody's allowed to have a go at refugees and asylum seekers, or black folk on here are they. You must be a racist if you do. Do one you goon!

Well it seems to be you are suggesting that this asylum seeker was offered a safe haven and shouldn't have gone round stabbing people when in fact anybody can go around stabbing people wether they are an asylum seeker or not

It seems like you are having a go at asylum seekers rather than stepping back and waiting to see what was behind this horrible attack

Hey, this City has a history of stabbings, so nobody will give a toss if i slice a few up as well. Nobody's allowed to have a go at refugees and asylum seekers, or black folk on here are they. You must be a racist if you do. Do one you goon!
    Fair play, you’re judgemental, twp and sensitive.

You’re the daft bugger who suggested these asylum seekers who have been offered a ‘safe haven’ show a bit of cooperation and not run amok with a blade.

I’m just pointing out the locals there got to that point years ago so perhaps it’s not an imported culture.

Goon, I liked that

So are you having a go at asylum seekers and refugees and black people or not ? I mean if you are then you are a racist . If you are making a reasoned comment then that's different.

I dont think you are a racist but I think you seem to be suggesting this bloke went beserk because he was an asylum seeker . Which clearly isnt the case . Hes either a nasty piece of work or hes ill. But that's got nothing to do with his asylum status .

Just your opinion that asylum seekers shouldn't be running amok with a blade out of respect for being allowed here. Thought it was strange that you brought to the fore that he was an asylum seeker. That must have been important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Fair play, you’re judgemental, twp and sensitive.

You’re the daft bugger who suggested these asylum seekers who have been offered a ‘safe haven’ show a bit of cooperation and not run amok with a blade.

I’m just pointing out the locals there got to that point years ago so perhaps it’s not an imported culture.

Goon, I liked that
    You seem to have just stopped short of calling me a snowflake there. You probably remembered what you’d posted in the other thread about posters who use that term 😁😁