Derby’s remaining fixtures

Preston (A)
    Forest (H)
    WBA (A)
    Brentford (H)
    Cardiff (A)
    Leeds (H)
    Birmingham (A)

They’re certainly going to have a say in how the top 6 look by the 22nd July

Re: Derby’s remaining fixtures

WOW
    If they make the play offs fair play

Being a bit of a nerd, I've just finished a small spreadsheet of remaining games and also noticed Derby's run-in.

Also interesting, if you ignore Leeds and WBA, of the next 10 in with a chance of the play-offs only City, Forest, Millwall and Bristol have 4 of their 7 games at home.

If it's about form and momentum, you'd have to say we are certainties to make the play-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Being a bit of a nerd, I've just finished a small spreadsheet of remaining games and also noticed Derby's run-in.

Also interesting, if you ignore Leeds and WBA, of the next 10 in with a chance of the play-offs only City, Forest, Millwall and Bristol have 4 of their 7 games at home.

If it's about form and momentum, you'd have to say we are certainties to make the play-offs.
    I think home/away form will dramatically change with no fans which goes to show how important support is.

I suppose it will alsp depend on how many teams are "already on the beach" as well. ideally we play as many midtable teams with little to play and players with little contract as possible.

Snow warning for mid July?

They are in very good form at the moment. Looks like it’ll be a massive dog fight from 5th to 12th

Could do with a couple more good results and it’s inevitable then that a few of the sides already 4 or 5 points behind will slip away.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Snow warning for mid July?
    They've just bought every every hosepipe in the county. It'll be bone dry when we turn up to play them but they'll have a waterlogged pitch by some weird miracle.

I wrote that then checked. We're at home.

In the championship I don’t think there is such a thing as a difficult or easy run ins.

I looked at all he teams earlier and looked at the last 5 game form and projected it forward. Here is my final table

1. Leeds
    2. Brentford
    3. WBA
    4. Fulham
    5. Cardiff
    6. Derby

Just hope Preston and Forest form continues and no teams below us go on a run.

Derby scraped past us today. They are an ok side. No more than that. I don’t think they will make the top six. I think Cardiff will.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Derby scraped past us today. They are an ok side. No more than that. I don’t think they will make the top six. I think Cardiff will.
    "a good team finds a way to win when they aren't playing well" - jumpers for goalposts maybe

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Preston (A)
    Forest (H)
    WBA (A)
    Brentford (H)
    Cardiff (A)
    Leeds (H)
    Birmingham (A)

They’re certainly going to have a say in how the top 6 look by the 22nd July
    Bump.... one game down which they won and that’s 3 on the bounce since the restart (so their tails should be up)

Next 3 before they play us are tough and even though it looks like it might be a massive game for us both at the moment, there is also a fair chance they might still be on their current points total when they play us

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Bump.... one game down which they won and that’s 3 on the bounce since the restart (so their tails should be up)

Next 3 before they play us are tough and even though it looks like it might be a massive game for us both at the moment, there is also a fair chance they might still be on their current points total when they play us
    They’ll beat Forest easily, but lose the next two.

I thought they looked pretty avaerage yesterday. PNE looked tired and were still able to mount a surge for the last 15 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I thought they looked pretty avaerage yesterday. PNE looked tired and were still able to mount a surge for the last 15 minutes or so.
    At 1-1 with is they looked happy with a point.