+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Evil beyond belief , there really are some lunatics out there

Evil beyond belief , there really are some lunatics out there

Canadian couple

He fancies his wifes younger sister who is 14 , they are at a family party at her parents house

So they drug her and he rapes her whilst she films her sister being assaulted in a room in the house whilst the party goes on downstairs

They take her down to the basement , she vomits , dies and its presumed to be a young girl who has overdosed

The next weekend the wife dresses up in one of her dead sisters dresses to look like a young girl so he can have sex with her

Then they find a young girl who they drug , he anally rapes her and she again films her husband raping a young girl

They rape and kill another young girl

Then he starts belting his wife about

So she goes to the police , hoping she can claim he has put her up to the crimes and she was under his power and was a battered wife

Her husband is arrested and DNA tests show he is responsible for multiple rapes on top of the three killings

Videos of the sexual assaults were found and it was shown she had played an equal part in the crimes and got equal pleasure from the acts

But she had made a deal with the police before talking to them so she only gets 12 years in return for turning over a mass rapist and serial murderer

Kin hell

Re: Evil beyond belief , there really are some lunatics out there

Is this the gentleman in question?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bernardo
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12301518
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...3a34397689e2e8
    SERIAL killer Paul Bernardo, notorious for the gruesome rapes, torture and murders he committed with his teenage wife, is due for parole consideration.

Handsome and articulate Bernardo and gorgeous blonde Karla Homolka, together the murderous couple were so good looking they were called the “Ken and Barbie killers”.

But the nicknames belied the terrifying deaths the schoolgirls raped and killed to satisfy Bernardo’s sexual sadism were subjected.

They became two of the worst serial killers in Canadian history, killing at least three girls.

One of the victims who died at their hands was Homolka’s younger sister, Tammy, who she lured to feed her psychopathic husband’s thirst for young victims.

By this time Bernardo and Homolka were a married couple, wed in a fairytale ceremony recorded on video by a Canadian lake near Niagara Falls.
    Paul Bernardo.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aking-out.html

Read about this last night in Reddit but couldn't find the actual post so googled to get a link to the story. ****ing unbelievable.

I remember as a teen reading "a boy called it" which was pretty horrible. It's ****ing scary though how frequent these things happen.

What baffles me in the link you posted (and mine) is how do you even let the other person know you're a sick bastard who's into this stuff? If I told my missus I wanted to lock the kids away or do what happened in the original link she'd be on her bike.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Read about this last night in Reddit but couldn't find the actual post so googled to get a link to the story. ****ing unbelievable.

I remember as a teen reading "a boy called it" which was pretty horrible. It's ****ing scary though how frequent these things happen.

What baffles me in the link you posted (and mine) is how do you even let the other person know you're a sick bastard who's into this stuff? If I told my missus I wanted to lock the kids away or do what happened in the original link she'd be on her bike.
    Every now and again Nature pits 2 evil bastards together. Ian Brady/ Myra Hindley, Fred and Rose West ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Every now and again Nature pits 2 evil bastards together. Ian Brady/ Myra Hindley, Fred and Rose West ?
    I should have added, that the more evil bastard out of the 2 will prod and probe slowly, to see if the other is up for it. Sickos!

A Child Called It...
    A harrowing, yet inspiring true story of a young boy's abusive childhood, from internationally bestselling author Dave Pelzer.

Dave Pelzer was brutally beaten and starved by his emotionally unstable, alcoholic mother, a mother who played tortuous, unpredictable games - games that left one of her three sons nearly dead. She no longer considered Dave a son, but a slave; no longer a boy, but an 'it'.

His bed was an old army cot in the basement, his clothes were torn and smelly, and when he was allowed the luxury of food it was scraps from the dog's bowl. The outside world knew nothing of the nightmare played out behind closed doors. But throughout Dave kept alive dreams of finding a family to love him. This book covers the early years of his life and is an affecting and inspirational book of the horrors of child abuse and the steadfast determination of one child to survive.
    A Child Called It.jpg

The one you posted from the Daily Mail. Awful, heartbreaking story, for stealing food.
    Two parents and one grandparent in Arizona have been charged with child abuse and homicide after a 6-year-old boy in their care was found dead in their home.

The 6-year-old and his 7-year-old brother had allegedly been kept locked in a closet for about a month by their parents Anthony Jose Archibeque-Martinez, 23 and Elizabeth Archibeque-Martinez, 26, and grandmother Ann Marie Martinez, 50, according to a police statement obtained by NBC News.

The Flagstaff Police Department did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

The three adults are currently being held at the Coconino County Jail, and are charged with one count each of first-degree felony homicide and two counts each of child abuse, the police statement said, according to NBC News’ report. It was not immediately clear if they have a lawyer.

The parents and grandmother reportedly admitted to police that the boys had been “kept in the closet because they were stealing food, by sneaking out at night when the parents slept.”
    Mum and Dad.
    Child killers.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Canadian couple

He fancies his wifes younger sister who is 14 , they are at a family party at her parents house

So they drug her and he rapes her whilst she films her sister being assaulted in a room in the house whilst the party goes on downstairs

They take her down to the basement , she vomits , dies and its presumed to be a young girl who has overdosed

The next weekend the wife dresses up in one of her dead sisters dresses to look like a young girl so he can have sex with her

Then they find a young girl who they drug , he anally rapes her and she again films her husband raping a young girl

They rape and kill another young girl

Then he starts belting his wife about

So she goes to the police , hoping she can claim he has put her up to the crimes and she was under his power and was a battered wife

Her husband is arrested and DNA tests show he is responsible for multiple rapes on top of the three killings

Videos of the sexual assaults were found and it was shown she had played an equal part in the crimes and got equal pleasure from the acts

But she had made a deal with the police before talking to them so she only gets 12 years in return for turning over a mass rapist and serial murderer

Kin hell

Is this the plot line of your first foray into crime novel writing Sludge ?!

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Is this the gentleman in question?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bernardo
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12301518
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...3a34397689e2e8
    SERIAL killer Paul Bernardo, notorious for the gruesome rapes, torture and murders he committed with his teenage wife, is due for parole consideration.

Handsome and articulate Bernardo and gorgeous blonde Karla Homolka, together the murderous couple were so good looking they were called the “Ken and Barbie killers”.

But the nicknames belied the terrifying deaths the schoolgirls raped and killed to satisfy Bernardo’s sexual sadism were subjected.

They became two of the worst serial killers in Canadian history, killing at least three girls.

One of the victims who died at their hands was Homolka’s younger sister, Tammy, who she lured to feed her psychopathic husband’s thirst for young victims.

By this time Bernardo and Homolka were a married couple, wed in a fairytale ceremony recorded on video by a Canadian lake near Niagara Falls.
    Paul Bernardo.jpg

That's them

Pure evil

She only gets 12 years and ends up marrying her lawyers brother and having 3 kids ?

Ff sake if I was a bloke and was introduced to a woman by my lawyer brother who represented her I would be asking a few questions about why she did 12 years in jail . And if I knew this woman had been part of a killer couple who tortured and abused and filmed young girls I would be thinking it's nice to meet you mrs psychopath but I dont think you are the kind of woman i would like to date.

A Child Called It...
    A harrowing, yet inspiring true story of a young boy's abusive childhood, from internationally bestselling author Dave Pelzer.

Dave Pelzer was brutally beaten and starved by his emotionally unstable, alcoholic mother, a mother who played tortuous, unpredictable games - games that left one of her three sons nearly dead. She no longer considered Dave a son, but a slave; no longer a boy, but an 'it'.

His bed was an old army cot in the basement, his clothes were torn and smelly, and when he was allowed the luxury of food it was scraps from the dog's bowl. The outside world knew nothing of the nightmare played out behind closed doors. But throughout Dave kept alive dreams of finding a family to love him. This book covers the early years of his life and is an affecting and inspirational book of the horrors of child abuse and the steadfast determination of one child to survive.
    A Child Called It.jpg

The one you posted from the Daily Mail. Awful, heartbreaking story, for stealing food.
    Two parents and one grandparent in Arizona have been charged with child abuse and homicide after a 6-year-old boy in their care was found dead in their home.

The 6-year-old and his 7-year-old brother had allegedly been kept locked in a closet for about a month by their parents Anthony Jose Archibeque-Martinez, 23 and Elizabeth Archibeque-Martinez, 26, and grandmother Ann Marie Martinez, 50, according to a police statement obtained by NBC News.

The Flagstaff Police Department did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

The three adults are currently being held at the Coconino County Jail, and are charged with one count each of first-degree felony homicide and two counts each of child abuse, the police statement said, according to NBC News’ report. It was not immediately clear if they have a lawyer.

The parents and grandmother reportedly admitted to police that the boys had been “kept in the closet because they were stealing food, by sneaking out at night when the parents slept.”
    Mum and Dad.
    Child killers.jpg
    I think I will give that one a miss

That's them

Pure evil

She only gets 12 years and ends up marrying her lawyers brother and having 3 kids ?

Ff sake if I was a bloke and was introduced to a woman by my lawyer brother who represented her I would be asking a few questions about why she did 12 years in jail . And if I knew this woman had been part of a killer couple who tortured and abused and filmed young girls I would be thinking it's nice to meet you mrs psychopath but I dont think you are the kind of woman i would like to date.
    You would though, wouldn't you - if only for a one-night stand.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Definitely mate. But I just don't understand how anyone could even communicate that to another individual.

Sicko "Fancy hitting the kids"

The missus "What"

Sicko "err what?"

A Child Called It...

A Child Called It.jpg

Mum and Dad.
    Child killers.jpg
    I've just been walking the dog and I remembered the book as I was strolling over the mountain (with a rain coat on in the sun)
    In both these cases there are other kids that live relatively normal lives (or better)
    What makes them pick out one kid to be an evil **** to while the others are treated normally?

I'll lose sleep over this tonight now by overthinking .

Definitely mate. But I just don't understand how anyone could even communicate that to another individual.

Sicko "Fancy hitting the kids"

The missus "What"

Sicko "err what?"
    Just saw your second post. Makes sense.

You are at a party

Your brother , a lawyer , introduces you to a woman

He represented her once

So , tell me a little about yourself

Woman ....well I have just served 12 years in prison , I drugged and tortured my younger sister for my psychopathic husband .......who by the way had previously raped at least 30 young women ...........and when he was raping her I filmed it . Then a week later I dressed up in my young sisters clothes so he could have sex with me . Then we kidnapped two young girls , drugged them , raped them and filmed it and we dismembered one of them .

Well it's been nice chatting , take care of yourself , I am out of here

You are at a party

Your brother , a lawyer , introduces you to a woman

He represented her once

So , tell me a little about yourself

Woman ....well I have just served 12 years in prison , I drugged and tortured my younger sister for my psychopathic husband .......who by the way had previously raped at least 30 young women ...........and when he was raping her I filmed it . Then a week later I dressed up in my young sisters clothes so he could have sex with me . Then we kidnapped two young girls , drugged them , raped them and filmed it and we dismembered one of them .

Well it's been nice chatting , take care of yourself , I am out of here
    Precisely!

You'd think it wouldn't occur that often considering the fact it takes 2 people to actually admit what they are and convince another person of getting involved. Does seem to happen quite a bit though, which is rather scary.

Precisely!

You'd think it wouldn't occur that often considering the fact it takes 2 people to actually admit what they are and convince another person of getting involved. Does seem to happen quite a bit though, which is rather scary.
    Well it's obviously very rare but there really are some odd people out there