+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sacha Baron Cohen trolls redneck Americans by getting them to sing along

Sacha Baron Cohen trolls redneck Americans by getting them to sing along

Re: Sacha Baron Cohen trolls redneck Americans by getting them to sing along

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    CNN that ain't news

They are controlled to the you know who's!

Stupid fecking hillbillies

https://mobile.twitter.com/spekulati...512570368?s=19

In the replies is a photo of him when he apparently came back out as prt of the camera team interviewing.

The balls on him

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/spekulati...512570368?s=19

In the replies is a photo of him when he apparently came back out as prt of the camera team interviewing.
    Yeah fair play 😂

Interesting take.

https://youtu.be/vuO0RkpEyv8

by all accounts he picked a group that weren't as racist as he thought. ate security that he had hired kicked him off stage

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    by all accounts he picked a group that weren't as racist as he thought. ate security that he had hired kicked him off stage
    Spoiler Alert 😆.
    They do roast him for being a opportunist, sanctimonious prick as well though.

sorry, meant security that they had hired

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Mmmm

Cohen walked around an orthodox jewish area in a thong

He takes the piss out of everybody

Read the comments on that video , these two guys get a right leathering

Spoiler Alert 😆.
    They do roast him for being a opportunist, sanctimonious prick as well though.

If you read the comments the people getting a roasting are the presenters . They clearly havnt watched him take the piss out of white liberals and orthodox jews

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you read the comments the people getting a roasting are the presenters . They clearly havnt watched him take the piss out of white liberals and orthodox jews
    Fair enough.
    I’m all down for equal opportunity offenders in comedy.

What about the editing and taking advantage of people who are none the wiser though?

If people who he accused of racism were in fact anti racists and got involved in expelling him...shouldn’t that be shown?

Fair enough.
    I’m all down for equal opportunity offenders in comedy.

What about the editing and taking advantage of people who are none the wiser though?

If people who he accused of racism were in fact anti racists and got involved in expelling him...shouldn’t that be shown?
    Wheres that then ?

If he didnt do his research and picked on the wrong group then of course he should be shown up

Wheres that then ?

If he didnt do his research and picked on the wrong group then of course he should be shown up
    I’m going off their words in the video, and naively...I’ve no reason to disbelieve them.
    I really like Andrew Schulz and wouldn’t think he would be involved in putting that out without video evidence.

I will look tomorrow though and retract if none is forthcoming.

I’m going off their words in the video, and naively...I’ve no reason to disbelieve them.
    I really like Andrew Schulz and wouldn’t think he would be involved in putting that out without video evidence.

I will look tomorrow though and retract if none is forthcoming.
    Dont worry about retracting mate lol , if Cohen has made a balls up then hes made a balls up

I am not sure but I remember hearing he was very pro israel like sarah Silverman

Cohen's wife Isla Fisher ........phew

Dont worry about retracting mate lol , if Cohen has made a balls up then hes made a balls up

I am not sure but I remember hearing he was very pro israel like sarah Silverman

Cohen's wife Isla Fisher ........phew
    She is a proper fox!