+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This covered area on Castle Street

This covered area on Castle Street

Does anyone know when it's due to be open? I know construction will take a bit longer than anticipated due to TLG casually unscrewing some of the fixings every day as he walks to work but I haven't seen anything about when it's planned to be ready

Re: This covered area on Castle Street

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Does anyone know when it's due to be open? I know construction will take a bit longer than anticipated due to TLG casually unscrewing some of the fixings every day as he walks to work but I haven't seen anything about when it's planned to be ready

CHRISTMAS knowing our council.

The work on Wellfield Rd hasn't gone down well with some selfish idiots.

Trees are snapped less than 24 hours after being placed on a Cardiff street

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...wsApp_AppShare

International

Does it matter how long it takes? It is for the benefit of citizens using the bars and restaurants in the city that are not allowed to open for business.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Does it matter how long it takes? It is for the benefit of citizens using the bars and restaurants in the city that are not allowed to open for business.
    What's the matter, xsnaggle? You sound a bit glum.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What's the matter, xsnaggle? You sound a bit glum.
    Naw I'm OK. Just the Council. They are both anti-car (which is a lot of what this is about) and dull and inefficient and wasteful. Yet there seems to be nothing we can do about it. People say use the ballot box but everyone is so lethargic about it and so convinced it won't make any difference that it will never happen.

Anyway, if it did I'd have to find something else to moan about. :-(
    (Not that I moan of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yeah it matters because it's my birthday this week and I want to know if there's any chance I can meet friends there if the weather's crap. Stop looking for arguments everywhere

International

Anyway I've discovered that the best way to get into the centre of town to shop now is to drive to Abercynon Park-and-ride and catch a train. Trouble is the council figured that out too so they closed the park-and-ride and put a Covid testing station on it. But that's OK because there are no ****ing trains running anyway! lol