+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Albert Adomah - back to Forest?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Albert Adomah - back to Forest?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Care to reflect upon the context? You know, harassment from you and your buddies?

I've never called anyone a "loon" for posting an opinion on football.

I sense there's zero point responding to you or your ilk anymore, it's just feeding trolls.
    Yeah. The context was that I had the temerity to suggest that

a) a poster called Tell It Like It Is, who joined the Board on 1/7/18 who said in his posts was an asthma sufferer with a wife with lupus (last recorded post end of May telling someone to FOAD) and
    b) CCFC_is_my_life who said in his posts was an asthma sufferer with a wife with lupus who last posted on the Board on 26/6/18 (Last recorded post regarding Danny Ings saying "another idiot to add to the ignore list") who restarted posting again after a two year hiatus in June 2020 might be the same person.

You called me a "loon" for suggesting such poppycock. Still better than Tell It Like It Is I suppose who asked me if I was on the spectrum....and he had a child with special needs.

If you want a bit of sensible engagement play fewer games would be my advice.

Heisenberg

Re: Albert Adomah - back to Forest?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yeah. The context was that I had the temerity to suggest that

a) a poster called Tell It Like It Is, who joined the Board on 1/7/18 who said in his posts was an asthma sufferer with a wife with lupus (last recorded post end of May telling someone to FOAD) and
    b) CCFC_is_my_life who said in his posts was an asthma sufferer with a wife with lupus who last posted on the Board on 26/6/18 (Last recorded post regarding Danny Ings saying "another idiot to add to the ignore list") who restarted posting again after a two year hiatus in June 2020 might be the same person.

You called me a "loon" for suggesting such poppycock. Still better than Tell It Like It Is I suppose who asked me if I was on the spectrum....and he had a child with special needs.

If you want a bit of sensible engagement play fewer games would be my advice.
    Do you have a brother named Mycroft, by any chance?