+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People quenuing overnight for haircuts in Ireland

People quenuing overnight for haircuts in Ireland

**** me whats it coming to.

Re: People quenuing overnight for haircuts in Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    My brother in law gets his haircut on a weekly basis, looks like action man.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Yup the human aspect of the planet has been losing the plot for a while and now the loss is accelerating.

Thinking of just taking an Ollie Reed stance as if he were on the top deck of The Titanic trying to keep his drink straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Yup the human aspect of the planet has been losing the plot for a while and now the loss is accelerating.

Thinking of just taking an Ollie Reed stance as if he were on the top deck of The Titanic trying to keep his drink straight.
    Top deck! remember that soft drink? Lager and lime and i'm sure that there was a cider and lemonade. It actually had a tiny bit of alcohol in it. Imagine kids buying that now-****ing meltdown on radio 2.

Haha... Brings back memories of when I brought a can of Top Deck into junior school one day. My teacher (outstanding man!) picked it up and pointed to the side of the can where it gave the beer %.
    I had no idea it contained beer, I just knew it was refreshing. He gave it back to me, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Top deck! remember that soft drink? Lager and lime and i'm sure that there was a cider and lemonade. It actually had a tiny bit of alcohol in it. Imagine kids buying that now-****ing meltdown on radio 2.
    Top Deck was a Saturday night treat in my house for me and my brawd along with a load of crisps, chocolate and Toffos.

Our parents would then head off to the local social club and dance the night away whilst me and my brother would be left to our own devices.

Different parenting during the 70s I think.

Before anyone is concerned about kids being left a sort of alcoholic drink, don’t worry we used to pinch my old mans cans of Hemeling he used to keep in the garage as a top up.

Knowing the Irish, they seen “barber queue” and thought they were getting a hotdog/burger