Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Well if you are telling me you have voted for the tories several times then you are clearly a tory

With regard to the benefits system , the introduction of esa was not perfect but it wasnt until the election of Cameron's mob that the game changed . Tests became annual or every two years and when previously carried out by doctors were handed over to capita etc . It was the tories who brought in the insane notion that people with MS can get better and stopped the provision of lifetime awards that were usual with DLA and

Duncan smith and his mob were savage and have since ignored all party select committee findings that both the current ESA and PIP policies are not fit for purpose and have even tried to ignore judicial review .

Yet you have experience of this bunch of chancers , you know the horror stories yet you back them ?

I think its astounding

Good luck if you run into trouble , you are going to need it
Well.if Labour hadn't voted in a terrorist sympathiser as leader............

I have voted Liberal,SDP, Liberal Democrat over the years.

And Labour in the council elections.

Several times in all cases.

ESA Work Capability Assessments were carried out by ATOS from the start by healthcare professionals hired by ATOS not just doctors.

I am pretty sure it was every couple of years from the start.

it was ATOS who carried out the DLA assesments in 2007 when my wife had her last DLA renewal. It was more random then and she wasn't interviewed but I read the same horror stories as we hear these days.

My wife is now on PIP, not without a Mandatory reconsideration but she is getting the full amount now.