+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: This government is a complete shambles

This government is a complete shambles

Did anyone see the panorama documentary on boris and his covid testing nonsense ?

What a complete clown show

Re: This government is a complete shambles

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Did anyone see the panorama documentary on boris and his covid testing nonsense ?

What a complete clown show
    I missed that.

I will try and watch it tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I missed that.

Private companies up to their neck in it

Paying crap wages at testing centres to unqualified staff with no medical staff supervising them

It's a shit show

This government is piss

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;5092423]Private companies up to their neck in it

Paying crap wages at testing centres to unqualified staff with no medical staff supervising them

It's a shit show

This government is piss[/QU

Not defending the Government here and as I say haven't seen the program yet.

But aren't the tests designed so you can do them yourself at home.

What qualifications and supervision
    are necessary?

Is it the same in Wales or wasn't that mentioned.

My daughter is been tested by her care home weekly at the moment.

I'll ask her what happens at her test.

The results now come back quite quickly anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Private companies up to their neck in it

It's a shit show

This government is piss
    Are you sure?

Because Boris Cuntwaffle promised this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw25tTEXvNU

A world beating testing and tracing system.

What’s gone wrong?

No doubt the Welsh tests are being undertaken by highly qualified staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Are you sure?

Because Boris Cuntwaffle promised this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw25tTEXvNU

A world beating testing and tracing system.

What’s gone wrong?
    Privatisation and giving out dodgy contracts to all and sundry without proper checks and balances by a government ill-prepared to lead, relying on a special advisor who flouted the rules......is what's gone wrong. When Cummongs came up with the "take back control" Brexit message, people lapped it up not realising that 40 years of (now) EU law making meant that English/UK government was lacking in the skills and expertise to actually do something good for the country. The overall effect is to have the UK government seen to be doing something by throwing our children and grandchildren to be's money at an issue that they have now can only be reactive to with a vague "following the science" message that helps to create an illusion of success. £1 billion for school building/repairs, over 10 years in England compared to £50 billion borrowed to help throw money at CV. Suffice to say, some companies will be doing very well out of this crisis, the sort that ex Tories to be will be ok for non Exec directorships in the future.

At least the football is back.

International

what I don't understand is why people are complaining that there are not enough tests being carried out yet when you see a test centre they are always empty.
    some of them have 4 or 5 lanes for vehicles to pass through at a time but there are no cars there.
    What is the government to do? force people to go to the centres?
    And just for the benefit of those who will immediately jump on me and say I'm just defending the Tories, this situation is equally true about testing centres in both countries. What is the point of Drakeford doubling the capacity when the capacity he has is only sparsely used?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    what I don't understand is why people are complaining that there are not enough tests being carried out yet when you see a test centre they are always empty.
    some of them have 4 or 5 lanes for vehicles to pass through at a time but there are no cars there.
    And just for the benefit of those who will immediately jump on me and say I'm just defending the Tories, this situation is equally true about testing centres in both countries. What is the point of Drakeford doubling the capacity when the capacity he has is only sparsely used?
    Your just defending the Tories. Again.

😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I missed that.

it certainly showed what has or hasnt been going on

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

��������
    Someone has to redress the Labour good Tory bad bias. Just imagine if Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbot and John McDonald had won the election. The Tories have made mistakes but don't kid yourself into believing Labour would have done any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Someone has to redress the Labour good Tory bad bias. Just imagine if Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbot and John McDonald had won the election. The Tories have made mistakes but don't kid yourself into believing Labour would have done any better.
    Labour didn't win the election. The Tories did. Stop trying to deflect blame from their incompetence.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

��������

I don’t know anyone who is even allowed to get tested.....guess hardly anyone needs to?

I drive pass the City stadium most days. There are 20 or so people in high viz jackets waiting for 'customers'. Think I saw 1 car there last week.

Anyway, the dogs are out again !!!

International

But joking aside, why aren't there thousands of people queuing for tests? The capacity is there. People bitch about the amount being available, like where Drakeford promised 7000 a day, but what is available isn't beinf used.

Perhaps they need to set up snatch squads like the old press gangs and take people to be tested by force.

Most testing HIV / HEP B, C and Covid 19 you could train a parrot to do it in a week. Non story move along nothing to see here.

But joking aside, why aren't there thousands of people queuing for tests? The capacity is there. People bitch about the amount being available, like where Drakeford promised 7000 a day, but what is available isn't beinf used.

Perhaps they need to set up snatch squads like the old press gangs and take people to be tested by force.
    I was tested but the Army or who they passed the results onto lost the results. I was informed that it wasn't a rare case.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Most testing HIV / HEP B, C and Covid 19 you could train a parrot to do it in a week. Non story move along nothing to see here.
    That's exactly the point, nothing to see because they are standing there doing nothing!!!!

Thousands queuing.?

Wild shot in the dark. Tens of thousand people arent waking up with Covid symptoms.?

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Clearly you know more about this than the uk medical experts interviewed on the programme and the german doctors who are part of a scheme that has managed to get on top of the virus

Tell us about the uk per head death rate compared with other countries

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I was tested but the Army or who they passed the results onto lost the results. I was informed that it wasn't a rare case.
    We had to chase a result after hearing nothing for 8 days. They said there had been system problems. Getting a test was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I drive pass the City stadium most days. There are 20 or so people in high viz jackets waiting for 'customers'. Think I saw 1 car there last week.

Watch the programme

It's on I player

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

Never mind the dogs

Watch the programme on I player , listen to the interviews with the medical experts

Sludge youve reeled them all in again. Including the ones who insist they have no interest in politics.😂😂