+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlton score and team predictions

Charlton score and team predictions

Injury permitting I guess the only questions team wise are whether NML and Tomlin start. I suspect Harris will not change a winning line up.

Charlton ran rings round us for long stretches in the earlier game so are not to be underestimated. Hopefully we can keep things tight the first 60 mins until we bring on our goal scorers.
    2-1 City

Re: Charlton score and team predictions

Draw

2-1- Glatzel, Tomlin.

Maybe a few changes - Glatzel to start? NML for Adomah?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    2-1- Glatzel, Tomlin.

I don't think Glatzel will start. Harris probably buys into the idea that Paterson initially softens the opposition up.
    If NML feels he is now back to full-fitness, I wouldn't be surprised to see him start ahead of Adomah.

2-1- Glatzel, Tomlin.

I just think NML , Tomlin and Glazel more effective as subs at the moment, but if course what do I know? Harris may very well decide time to freshen up side.

Rationale for NML over Adomah is we need him at full match fitness since Forest almost certainly won't renew his loan.

Paterson has had little effect since the season restarted. I get the "soften them up" view but it's hardly like he's put in crunching tackles or given defenders a battering. At some point Glatzel should get the start based upon his performances off the bench - after all, we look a better footballing side with him than without him.

We batter em........4-0

Rationale for NML over Adomah is we need him at full match fitness since Forest almost certainly won't renew his loan.

Paterson has had little effect since the season restarted. I get the "soften them up" view but it's hardly like he's put in crunching tackles or given defenders a battering. At some point Glatzel should get the start based upon his performances off the bench - after all, we look a better footballing side with him than without him.
    I agree with much you say, but Paterson has had little service over the 2 games. Our corners and free kicks have been poor. He definitely softens up defenders for the last half hour. Whether or not Harris can continue these tactics I doubt as teams will wise up and adjust a accordingly.

NML and Glatzel to come in and a 3-0 win(Morrison Hoilet Glatzel)

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Injury permitting I guess the only questions team wise are whether NML and Tomlin start. I suspect Harris will not change a winning line up.

Charlton ran rings round us for long stretches in the earlier game so are not to be underestimated. Hopefully we can keep things tight the first 60 mins until we bring on our goal scorers.
    2-1 City
    Same start 11 , as they have the legs to compete and not coming back for fitness , he can use 5 sub sand team can no see and fear our bench , Pato to start up front , to run them down an bruise them a bit then bring on the maestros

Can see a tight scrappy 1 nil to us. Don't see much advantage and they will be confident also.

Same team, Adomah will almost certainly start if it's his last game unless Harris thinks he won't be focused. 2-0 win

2 - 2
    Hoilett, Morrison

1-1

NML

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Draw
    Do I win a prize ????

Should have stuck to plan A