+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wigan are in admin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wigan are in admin

I wonder if we'll put in a cheeky bid for Kieffer Moore. Or they have a young left back who is highly rated in Antonee Robinson

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I wonder if we'll put in a cheeky bid for Kieffer Moore. Or they have a young left back who is highly rated in Antonee Robinson
    Wasn't he on his way to Inter in January before talks broke down?

We are running low on our allotted number of shit strikers so I imagine that isn't far off the realms of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    We are running low on our allotted number of shit strikers so I imagine that isn't far off the realms of possibility.

I do feel bad for them. I didn't realise until recently that they're a fairy young club. 1932 they were formed - must be pretty low compared to clubs in this league alone.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

I do feel bad for them. I didn't realise until recently that they're a fairy young club. 1932 they were formed - must be pretty low compared to clubs in this league alone.
    Live like you wanna live, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

Was there for the first game of the season. Seems like years ago rather than 11 months.
    Really decent fans and down to earth people the diehards of which have stuck with them on the roller coaster up to the FA Cup winning and back down again. I hope they regroup and come back stronger (including any local businesses that the new owners may have done over)!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    ouch

Robinson please! Although I think we'd lose the fight with AC Milan.