Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
The arguments above demonstrates the real problem with left politics , they are selective with what they deem as racism, they will support any other injustice or racism except anything to do with Israel , Jews ,Zionism , antisemitism, in fact their single eyed obsession with Israel and jewish people , could be deemed as institutional racism and hatred .

Im sure we will hear more when the EHRC report is published.
Talking about being selective.

I selectively think that naturally born UK people are those naturally born on our shores regardless of race, pigmentation or religion, what about you?

I selectively think my genes and DNA aren't naturally superior to Italian and Spanish genes when dealing with the impact of Covid 19, what about you?

I selectively think I can separate the sins of the Chinese government from a decision whether to buy a takeaway meal from a naturally born UK business, what about you?

I also think that I am capable of being able to separate out my horror and disgust of the historical sins perpetrated on people of Jewish race and religion but still feel free to criticise the expansionist actions of the populist Netanyahu without thinking myself a racist or anti-semite. What about you?