+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BLM free Palestine

Heisenberg

Re: BLM free Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have to say I think your reply is spot on, I'm sure I will be abused by the usual crew 4ather than debate it , but hey sometimes it's good to support views .
    Oh do f**k off. You said "If black lives matter so much why do they kill each other".

Let's put that into context again. You think black lives don't matter because black people have killed other black people. I guess white people don't murder other white people?!

You have also insinuated that non-white people aren't natural born British and you've also suggested that we have better DNA than Italians and Spaniards. I'm probably forgetting other classics you've come out with.

Do you know what type of person would say those things, Lom? A racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    By that logic...

There's a lot of black people in France too. If they were posting tweets about Macron would you say that's relevant to BLM?

Would you tell the vast majority of those 100 people about the reasons why the numbers are obviously going to be considerably higher or just continue to be ignorant and pretend to be shocked?
    If Macron was treating them badly that would be relevant to BLM.

You could tell the hundred people sample of the background and the vast majority would still be shocked, we are talking over 4 times not a few percentage points.

Oh do f**k off. You said "If black lives matter so much why do they kill each other".

Let's put that into context again. You think black lives don't matter because black people have killed other black people. I guess white people don't murder other white people?!

You have also insinuated that non-white people aren't natural born British and you've also suggested that we have better DNA than Italians and Spaniards. I'm probably forgetting other classics you've come out with.

Do you know what type of person would say those things, Lom? A racist.
    The one you missed was when LoM said that he would never buy a Chinese takeaway again in the UK because they started the virus

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    If Macron was treating them badly that would be relevant to BLM.

You could tell the hundred people sample of the background and the vast majority would still be shocked, we are talking over 4 times not a few percentage points.
    "If Macron was treating them badly that would be relevant to BLM."

I assume that "them" means black people... In which case, who are the black people being treated badly in Israel that makes the BLMUK tweet (and your defence of it) make any sense whatsoever?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The one you missed was when LoM said that he would never buy a Chinese takeaway again in the UK because they started the virus
    Oh yeah. Thanks for the reminder.

Nevermind though, I'm a "moral purists [sic]" which is much worse than being a racist.

"If Macron was treating them badly that would be relevant to BLM."

I assume that "them" means black people... In which case, who are the black people being treated badly in Israel that makes the BLMUK tweet (and your defence of it) make any sense whatsoever?
    Black people in general inside Israel, African refugees in Israel have been in the news a lot in recent times.

Heisenberg

Black people in general inside Israel, African refugees in Israel have been in the news a lot in recent times.
    Ahh right. That's that what they were tweeting about... The treatment of African refugees in Isreal, not:

"As Israel moves forward with the annexation of the West Bank, and mainstream British politics is gagged of the right to critique Zionism, and Israel’s settler colonial pursuits, we loudly and clearly stand beside our Palestinian comrades."

How do I keep getting suckered into these debates with you?

Ahh right. That's that what they were tweeting about... The treatment of African refugees in Isreal, not:

"As Israel moves forward with the annexation of the West Bank, and mainstream British politics is gagged of the right to critique Zionism, and Israel’s settler colonial pursuits, we loudly and clearly stand beside our Palestinian comrades."

How do I keep getting suckered into these debates with you?
    Zionism is racism.

Heisenberg

Zionism is racism.
    I give up. You're literally impossible to have a debate with.

UN resolution 3379

It's almost like he has filled a gap in the market

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's almost like he has filled a gap in the market
    It's a bloody big gap to fill. Where is whatshisface anyway? The only blocked posts I'm getting are from our mate Ronnie.

It's a bloody big gap to fill. Where is whatshisface anyway? The only blocked posts I'm getting are from our mate Ronnie.
    I would have thought given, the ego, that the more bored or attuned to his proxies people get then the more likely the resurrection

I'm not difficult to debate with (you just don't like my answers), just difficult to better in a debate, I always back up my arguments and always answer, I gave you a UN resolution saying Zionism is racism, I gave you a link from an award winning news outlet outlining racism against blacks in Israel, I gave you a good answer (I thought) as to why I thought the black crime rate in America was shocking and that was to ask a 100 random people what they thought and it's likely they would be shocked (even given the background) at the figures, therefore it is reasonable for me to be shocked at the figures.
    I have no agenda and don't lie, making it difficult to better me in a debate.
    In many cases when a poster can't get the better of someone they can become personal, abusive, belittling, encourage others not to engage etc, it's typical sad behaviour of debate losers to be honest, don't act like a debate loser Heisenberg, be better than that.

Heisenberg

I'm not difficult to debate with (you just don't like my answers), just difficult to better in a debate, I always back up my arguments and always answer, I gave you a UN resolution saying Zionism is racism, I gave you a link from an award winning news outlet outlining racism against blacks in Israel, I gave you a good answer (I thought) as to why I thought the black crime rate in America was shocking and that was to ask a 100 random people what they thought and it's likely they would be shocked (even given the background) at the figures, therefore it is reasonable for me to be shocked at the figures.
    I have no agenda and don't lie, making it difficult to better me in a debate.
    In many cases when a poster can't get the better of someone they can become personal, abusive, belittling, encourage others not to engage etc, it's typical sad behaviour of debate losers to be honest, don't act like a debate loser Heisenberg, be better than that.
    Giving the same answer again and
    again when asked for an explanation isn't a good form of debate.

Saying that other imaginary people would agree with you when asked why you hold an opinion isn't a good form of debate.

I won't waste my time in future.

Giving the same answer again and
    again when asked for an explanation isn't a good form of debate.

Saying that other imaginary people would agree with you when asked why you hold an opinion isn't a good form of debate.

I won't waste my time in future.
    The answer is the answer is the answer, you are asking the same question over and over.

The answer is the answer is the answer, you are asking the same question over and over.
    The arguments above demonstrates the real problem with left politics , they are selective with what they deem as racism, they will support any other injustice or racism except anything to do with Israel , Jews ,Zionism , antisemitism, in fact their single eyed obsession with Israel and jewish people , could be deemed as institutional racism and hatred .

Im sure we will hear more when the EHRC report is published.

The arguments above demonstrates the real problem with left politics , they are selective with what they deem as racism, they will support any other injustice or racism except anything to do with Israel , Jews ,Zionism , antisemitism, in fact their single eyed obsession with Israel and jewish people , could be deemed as institutional racism and hatred .

Talking about being selective.

I selectively think that naturally born UK people are those naturally born on our shores regardless of race, pigmentation or religion, what about you?

I selectively think my genes and DNA aren't naturally superior to Italian and Spanish genes when dealing with the impact of Covid 19, what about you?

I selectively think I can separate the sins of the Chinese government from a decision whether to buy a takeaway meal from a naturally born UK business, what about you?

I also think that I am capable of being able to separate out my horror and disgust of the historical sins perpetrated on people of Jewish race and religion but still feel free to criticise the expansionist actions of the populist Netanyahu without thinking myself a racist or anti-semite. What about you?

I disagree, I think as a generalisation the left is more likely to regard different peoples as equals than what the right is.

I disagree, I think as a generalisation the left is more likely to regard different peoples as equals than what the right is.
    That was always my view antisemitism has tainted my view though .

Not keen on the lefts use of word coconut to describe Asians who have a different political view to theirs .

Not keen on the lefts use of word coconut to describe Asians who have a different political view to theirs .
    I think someone needs to look at the bot and tweak the AI. All the familiar keywords are here but they shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Lots of prominent Jews over the years are big lefties, I think the right have more issue with antisemitism than the left.

It's not a left slur, it's a slur, the cases that I am aware of that both made the news in this country was on both occasions Liberal Democratic councillor using it.

Lots of prominent Jews over the years are big lefties, I think the right have more issue with antisemitism than the left.
    I'm sure they are, its just shocked me at its level and nastiness via social media in a party I though that was better ,never though it would tear the party apart ,i think their pre occupation with everything Israel doesn't help either , it feeds the wrong narrative, they simply dislike the race ,more about Syrian and Iranian atrocities should be in equal measure .

Your point is very well made about Jewish people feeling at home in Labour ,if that is correct why did so many MP 's speak our ,why did some have to leave ,why did Jewish organisations come out and with vocal criticism ,why has EHRC /met Police become involved in investigations, why did party staffers feel they needed to whistle blow ,was a decision taken to garner votes from folks that had a natural dislike of jews ??