+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BLM free Palestine

Re: BLM free Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm sure they are, its just shocked me at its level and nastiness via social media in a party I though that was better ,never though it would tear the party apart ,i think their pre occupation with everything Israel doesn't help either , it feeds the wrong narrative, they simply dislike the race ,more about Syrian and Iranian atrocities should be in equal measure .

Your point is very well made about Jewish people feeling at home in Labour ,if that is correct why did so many MP 's speak our ,why did some have to leave ,why did Jewish organisations come out and with vocal criticism ,why has EHRC /met Police become involved in investigations, why did party staffers feel they needed to whistle blow ,was a decision taken to garner votes from folks that had a natural dislike of jews ??
    Who are the folks that have 'a natural dislike of jews'?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Those who have created a situation that is real wiithin the Labour Party and some of its supporters, or has all this been a fabrication, or are those Labour MPs in the Labour Party ncludingbthd leader recognise the facts and incidents as they talk in the first person of removing the this culture. Those who don't recognise this behave simply in denial and do the Labour movement no favours .

Well there's Bilderberg Morgan and Soros Bales for a start

I'm sure they are, its just shocked me at its level and nastiness via social media in a party I though that was better ,never though it would tear the party apart ,i think their pre occupation with everything Israel doesn't help either , it feeds the wrong narrative, they simply dislike the race ,more about Syrian and Iranian atrocities should be in equal measure .

Your point is very well made about Jewish people feeling at home in Labour ,if that is correct why did so many MP 's speak our ,why did some have to leave ,why did Jewish organisations come out and with vocal criticism ,why has EHRC /met Police become involved in investigations, why did party staffers feel they needed to whistle blow ,was a decision taken to garner votes from folks that had a natural dislike of jews ??
    Dislike you say ?, I think you are totally wrong there, a disingenuous number has been done on Labour by opponents (some within the party).
    Some people are concerned that some of these people would put the interests of a foreign power before the interests of our own country.

Those who have created a situation that is real wiithin the Labour Party and some of its supporters, or has all this been a fabrication, or are those Labour MPs in the Labour Party ncludingbthd leader recognise the facts and incidents as they talk in the first person of removing the this culture. Those who don't recognise this behave simply in denial and do the Labour movement no favours .
    It's the self interest of individuals and the interests of a particular group and the interests of a foreign power put before our own interests.

That is not a reply to my question. You suggested the Labour Party was trying to 'garner votes' from what you called 'folks' who have 'a natural dislike of jews'. Who are these people? I assume - given the way this issue has been discussed on here and in other forums over recent years - that you are implying Labour was pitching an appeal to brown skinned Moslem people, and that they are naturally racist. If that is not what you are suggesting I would really like to know what you did mean. I can't think of any explanation that doesn't stink!

That is not a reply to my question. You suggested the Labour Party was trying to 'garner votes' from what you called 'folks' who have 'a natural dislike of jews'. Who are these people? I assume - given the way this issue has been discussed on here and in other forums over recent years - that you are implying Labour was pitching an appeal to brown skinned Moslem people, and that they are naturally racist. If that is not what you are suggesting I would really like to know what you did mean. I can't think of any explanation that doesn't stink!
    you wouldn't as it does Seymour in total denial that antisemitism is a part of the Labour Party and that they are capable of racism whether they are black white or green ,so it's pointless discussing it with you, thankfully its been exposed for what it is and sadly to this day its destroying party , because they can't shake the badge off . ?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/muhammad-alis-son-says-he-wouldve-hated-black-lives-matters/

you wouldn't as it does Seymour in total denial that antisemitism is a part of the Labour Party and that they are capable of racism whether they are black white or green ,so it's pointless discussing it with you, thankfully its been exposed for what it is and sadly to this day its destroying party , because they can't shake the badge off . ?
    FFS 2.jpg

Challenging, but if I worked with a chimpanzee for a month I think I could get it to fart a more coherent paragraph than that!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Challenging, but if I worked with a chimpanzee for a month I think I could get it to fart a more coherent paragraph than that!
    And if the chimpanzee could board the trawler, would it see the gulls feeding.

It's alright let it go ,let it out, there's a new world dawning.