Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Well it could be argued that the sight of a black man being suffocated with a knee on his neck possibly meant normal law abiding citizens thought feck this shit I am getting out on the streets to protest

Whereas a lot of people went out in england this weekend thinking feck me I am dying for a pint

Call it nick picking but I would say that it may not have been perfect that several thousand people broke social isolation rules during the protests , but they had a just cause , racial oppression

But the half a million who went flooding into bournemouth in the sun last week and the thousands who were blocking soho , pissed up and doing the same in other cities up and down the country had the excuse .......well they wanted a pint , didnt they ?

Boris slags off the protestors yet says bravo to the piss artists

Strange world
There is no just cause to break social distancing and start attacking the UK police in the way we’ve seen at the protests and the bloc party’s.

The BLM protests, Footbsll Nazi protests, beachswarmers, bloc party ravers and those on the streets of Soho last night were one as bad as the other.

To criticise one but not the the other for ignoring social distancing is hypocritical.

One thing I will say for the pub goers at least there is security and trained staff at the pubs unlike the beaches and block parties.