+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Is it going to kick off this weekend in the pubs in england ?

International

Re: Is it going to kick off this weekend in the pubs in england ?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    You've been rumbled me old cocker.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You have said the photos were archived

And then go onto quote matt hancock ?

Hes the most incompetent and clueless health secretary we have had in years

You may as well phone up sam hammam

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I didn't quote him, he was quoted in one part of an article I posted. I said 'I believe' the photos are archive, clearly I cannot know for sure.
    His competence or lack of it is your opinion, I don't know enough about any of them to make such a towering judgement.
    I never suggested anyone should phone him, I suggested you might like to phone Inspector Berry form The Nottingham Police regarding what did or did not happen there last night.

Banned

The same Hancock who claimed "We didn't know anything about asymptomatic transmission" when sending old people from hospitals into care homes in March, a full 6 weeks after the WHO identified that asymptomatic transmission was very much a factor.

Anyway, xsnaggle makes claims all day, every day. He never backs them up. Of course, he could provide evidence that the photos were "archive" with a simple Google image search. I have done that, on his half-witted behalf, today and - guess what. No old photos found. Maybe he has other evidence, but will probably just do a to look funny, smart, intelligent, and ftw.

International

The same Hancock who claimed "We didn't know anything about asymptomatic transmission" when sending old people from hospitals into care homes in March, a full 6 weeks after the WHO identified that asymptomatic transmission was very much a factor.

Anyway, xsnaggle makes claims all day, every day. He never backs them up. Of course, he could provide evidence that the photos were "archive" with a simple Google image search. I have done that, on his half-witted behalf, today and - guess what. No old photos found. Maybe he has other evidence, but will probably just do a to look funny, smart, intelligent, and ftw.

Banned

Proverbs 17:28 in full force here. Good on you sir.

International

Proverbs 17:28 in full force here. Good on you sir.

Hancock doesnt need me to prove hes a complete tool , he just keeps giving

And hes sponsored by a private healthcare company actively looking to tender bids for the increasing role of the private sector in the HHS

Hes a cock

International

Hancock doesnt need me to prove hes a complete tool , he just keeps giving

And hes sponsored by a private healthcare company actively looking to tender bids for the increasing role of the private sector in the HHS

Hes a cock
    whats that got to do with the carnage that didn't happen last night? It is just deflecting from the OP of this thread. It's not about Hancock, its about people insisting there would be chaos and mayhem in the pubs in England and the fact that it never happened.

whats that got to do with the carnage that didn't happen last night? It is just deflecting from the OP of this thread. It's not about Hancock, its about people insisting there would be chaos and mayhem in the pubs in England and the fact that it never happened.
    There were plenty of arrests yesterday , a complete lack of social distancing , loads of people in casualty and people throwing up in the streets

Thank god it wasnt hot and sunny

International

There were plenty of arrests yesterday , a complete lack of social distancing , loads of people in casualty and people throwing up in the streets

You said that before. I don't know where you get your arrest stats from, is it from the UK police forces?
    The fact is it was not even as bad as a normal saturday in UK. There is no way you can describe it as carnage.
    And that is what this thread was about, the carnage and mayhem that was going to ensue because the government had allowed the pubs to reopen. And how the government (Boris) would be totally responsible for all the chaos and fighting that was bound to take place.
    People not just stating opinions but speaking about it as fact!!! Well it clearly isn't fact is it?

You said that before. I don't know where you get your arrest stats from, is it from the UK police forces?
    The fact is it was not even as bad as a normal saturday in UK. There is no way you can describe it as carnage.
    And that is what this thread was about, the carnage and mayhem that was going to ensue because the government had allowed the pubs to reopen. And how the government (Boris) would be totally responsible for all the chaos and fighting that was bound to take place.
    People not just stating opinions but speaking about it as fact!!! Well it clearly isn't fact is it?
    The weather put people off , it was leathering it down most of yesterday

The last time we had decent weather what happened in ogmore by sea and Bournemouth?

The only thing that has saved your mates arse is the fact it wasnt hot and sunny

International

The last time we had decent weather what happened in ogmore by sea and Bournemouth?

The only thing that has saved your mates arse is the fact it wasnt hot and sunny
    He isn't my mate.
    The weather was forecast to be like that for ages, before this thread started. It was really about people wanting it to happen so they could say "I told you so" but it didn't.
    end of....

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    to be fair, it way overpriced and i always feel robbed but i thought i would pass that onto you and you could have the feeling aswell
    Night shifts I just tend to drive down and back as quick as I can, working days I'd stop for something as it's their time in the day I'm using

It was a nice day in some areas at least it was where I live. People being reasonably responsible in my Devon seaside resort. If the pictures in the media are not stock one's then that is worrying.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    It was a nice day in some areas at least it was where I live. People being reasonably responsible in my Devon seaside resort. If the pictures in the media are not stock one's then that is worrying.
    The government knew what the weather was likely to be like. Even I can look at a forecast about 10 -14 days in advance.
    Mr Drakeford's plans should see pubs opening right in the middle of the next heat wave.
    Or perhaps he will use that to keep them closed even longer!!

The government knew what the weather was likely to be like. Even I can look at a forecast about 10 -14 days in advance.
    Mr Drakeford's plans should see pubs opening right in the middle of the next heat wave.
    Or perhaps he will use that to keep them closed even longer!!
    Well lets hope he doesnt copy the bufoon and open at 6am on a Saturday. We dont want repeats of last night.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Well lets hope he doesnt copy the bufoon and open at 6am on a Saturday. We dont want repeats of last night.
    Still trying?
    The problems in the pubs and streets of England yesterday were a non-event and you can polish a turd all day but it's still a turd.
    Worse happens every weekend up and down the country when pubs have been open normally and specially in Cardiff.
    Before we castigate them lets see how the Welsh behave in the same circumstances.

He isn't my mate.
    The weather was forecast to be like that for ages, before this thread started. It was really about people wanting it to happen so they could say "I told you so" but it didn't.
    end of....
    Course hes your mate , you dont fool me

No different to the weekend of protests then really.

It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    No different to the weekend of protests then really.

It is what it is.
    Well it could be argued that the sight of a black man being suffocated with a knee on his neck possibly meant normal law abiding citizens thought feck this shit I am getting out on the streets to protest

Whereas a lot of people went out in england this weekend thinking feck me I am dying for a pint

Call it nick picking but I would say that it may not have been perfect that several thousand people broke social isolation rules during the protests , but they had a just cause , racial oppression

But the half a million who went flooding into bournemouth in the sun last week and the thousands who were blocking soho , pissed up and doing the same in other cities up and down the country had the excuse .......well they wanted a pint , didnt they ?

Boris slags off the protestors yet says bravo to the piss artists

Strange world

Well it could be argued that the sight of a black man being suffocated with a knee on his neck possibly meant normal law abiding citizens thought feck this shit I am getting out on the streets to protest

Whereas a lot of people went out in england this weekend thinking feck me I am dying for a pint

Call it nick picking but I would say that it may not have been perfect that several thousand people broke social isolation rules during the protests , but they had a just cause , racial oppression

But the half a million who went flooding into bournemouth in the sun last week and the thousands who were blocking soho , pissed up and doing the same in other cities up and down the country had the excuse .......well they wanted a pint , didnt they ?

Strange world
    There is no just cause to break social distancing and start attacking the UK police in the way we’ve seen at the protests and the bloc party’s.

The BLM protests, Footbsll Nazi protests, beachswarmers, bloc party ravers and those on the streets of Soho last night were one as bad as the other.

To criticise one but not the the other for ignoring social distancing is hypocritical.

One thing I will say for the pub goers at least there is security and trained staff at the pubs unlike the beaches and block parties.

Strange world
    you're doing the exact thing you're criticising Boris for

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    There is no just cause to break social distancing and start attacking the UK police in the way we’ve seen at the protests and the bloc party’s.

The BLM protests, Footbsll Nazi protests, beachswarmers, bloc party ravers and those on the streets of Soho last night were one as bad as the other.

To criticise one but not the the other for ignoring social distancing is hypocritical.

One thing I will say for the pub goers at least there is security and trained staff at the pubs unlike the beaches and block parties.
    The protestors who were out for the black lives matter movement would argue they had just cause to protest

The people who went out last night would argue they had every right to go on the piss

I know who's side I favour

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    you're doing the exact thing you're criticising Boris for
    Hows that then ?