+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: FT: BRISTOL CITY 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: BRISTOL CITY 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm sure this has been touched upon but what a save by Smithies to keep it at 0-0, absolutely fantastic
    QPR fans reckoned he was the best in the Championship.

Imagine what the away end would have been like when Ward scored...

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Agreed, Paterson will nick the odd goal but a starter? No chance, we're too one dimensional with him up top. It was a simple run from Ward for the goal but you'll never get that from Paterson sadly
    Ward is very much shoot on sight.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I am feeling a bit dizzy, after all those exercises

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Agreed, Paterson will nick the odd goal but a starter? No chance, we're too one dimensional with him up top. It was a simple run from Ward for the goal but you'll never get that from Paterson sadly
    He's a nuisance and that's about it really.

I don't dislike him as a player, but I do dislike him up top in a city shirt

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Sorry but dont know what you were watching - defence was very good all game and Bamba did an excellent job when he came on of strengthening, blocking, heading clear and organising - just at a time when others legs were starting to go. Three clean sheets in four games says it all.
    Agree with you entirely!

The defence was solid throughout. Curtis Nelson won just about everything in the air, Bennett played with composure and his passing was the best I've seen from him (I've been a big critic of his in the past). Morrison wasn't quite so noticeable, that's probably down to his good positioning in the first place and making things look relatively easy.
    I also like Sanderson, doesn't hide, takes responsibility and defends well... needs to work on his shooting a little though!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Agree with you entirely!

The defence was solid throughout. Curtis Nelson won just about everything in the air, Bennett played with composure and his passing was the best I've seen from him (I've been a big critic of his in the past). Morrison wasn't quite so noticeable, that's probably down to his good positioning in the first place and making things look relatively easy.
    I also like Sanderson, doesn't hide, takes responsibility and defends well... needs to work on his shooting AND PASSING a little though!
    UpDaTeD YoUr PoSt

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    UpDaTeD YoUr PoSt
    It's still better than Peltier's passing! Look how many times Sanderson was close to their penalty box.. he has the pace to back himself getting back to cover, whereas Peltier didn't.

International

you are so obsessed you cannot see it yourself,everyone who doesn't agree with you ios either a racist a tory or picking sides. It is olny you who is omnipitent.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    you are so obsessed you cannot see it yourself,everyone who doesn't agree with you ios either a racist a tory or picking sides. It is olny you who is omnipitent.
    Calm down. He only said Sanderson is a better passer of the ball than Peltier!